Saturday 19 August 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Woodware stamps - Beached.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with  Woodware Stamps and Distress Oxide inks. Here is a peek of how I used them and if you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

 
These stamps are so cute.
The Tim Holtz stencil worked perfectly with this.

 
Just need to find someone now to send it too.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Creating with Stamps Challenge 17# Boys to Men.
Inkspirational: Challenge#141-Wave.
Naughty or Nice Challenges: 42 - On the Move.
CCEE Stampers Challenges: 1733 Nautical.
Words to Craft By W2CB#44 - Vacation.
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Cara said...

Oh I love this. The mix of cute and grungy is just perfect and I love those waves. Thanks for your comments on my fish phobia. They are prehistoric looking aren't they? This further adds to my theory that if we had some in a pond, we'd come out to find them walking across the lawn... Think I'd have to barricade myself in the loft then! Hope you have a great weekend x

pam said...

Love this card Angela, really different from you, fabulous background.
Hugs Pam x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

sandie said...

I love this scene, so cute. The added dimension of the clouds was a great idea and my fav part is how you created the waves and how they overlap the boat-an inspiring touch. Thanks for joining Ink

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous, joyful little scene! This is great, Angela, so glad you've played along with us this month at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Marty F said...

This is adorable! I love how you mixed the cute images with that awesome DOX background - it turned out great! I'm so glad you shared it with us at Words2CraftBy for our "Vacation" theme :-)

ToadilyDiane said...

Great card. Love the background.

Have a great day!
Diane #26

Lindsey said...

Wow! So well done, both the nautical scene and your distress oxide work! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges.

Dorlene Durham said...

This card is so cute! I love those stamps and the way you put all those sheets together is awesome! Great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Shauna said...

This card is fantastic! I love the mixed media feel and the great use of color! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Sybrina K said...

Angela, What a fun card! I just love your CAS design and those bright colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Maria Valente said...

How gorgeous! Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative With Stamps this month. Hope you join us again for our next challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

This is such an adorable card! I love how you combined and coloured everything to create it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative with Stamps and we hope you join us again next month! Gwendolyn

Lynne in NI said...

So cool! What a fab layout too! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Jackie PN said...

don't you just love your Oxides?? They are the best new invention! heehee
hugs my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10