Friday 24 November 2017

Friday Fun Day

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

And what a change to the weather we have had.

Really cold and frosty.

 
Whereas last week it was sunny and warm.
 
 
Think Maisie is wondering why the fish food isn't arriving.
The water temperature was too cold and the fish were staying low in the pond so no fish food today Maisie!.
 

But the sun is still shining.


Stan is off for a look round.
 
This really shows how frosty it was.

 
 
And Maisie's showing off what a smart girl she is.


But it wont last.
I'm off now she says enough of that.
 

Look at that tongue!

 
Just a few of the things that have made me smile this week.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

Brrrrr that looks cold Angela....I’m sure it will be doing a lot of good though and hopefully killing some of the bugs.
I love watching our little Millys reacting to the changing weather so can understand how your two make you smile. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

That sure looks cold to me. I am so happy not to have to experience it, though there was a time when I loved a really cold day with the sun shining.
Maisie is a real poser, even if only for a short time. Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Astrid Maclean said...

Cold here too and frosty! Lovely photos!!

Lisca said...

I can tell from the photos that it is really cold. Brrr! I am glad it is nice and sunny here.
Your dog Maisie certainly is a poser. Look at her standing there like a proper show dog.
Have a fab weekend,
Lisca

Cara said...

It's definitely got colder this week, if it carries on like this I may have to consider upgrading the 2 tog duvet to the 4.5 tog one! Maisie looks adorable, I bet she was so disappointed that there was no fish food, poor starving girl!

Jackie PN said...

We had a bit of sun and 64 F yesterday and down to 32F today- crazy weather- but we know for sure what is coming!
Those pups are just too sweet!
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10