Wednesday 3 June 2015

WOYWW 313 # What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends.
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk.
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the

Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain what it's all about.



And this is what's on my desk today...

Just started a new project but need to get a move on as it has to be finished for the 7th June so not long!
 

 I have received lots of lovely ATCs and here they are:

 
They are all so gorgeous, thank you so much ladies.
 
So love the little pop-up box that Mary Anne sent and she has a tutorial for this on her Blog (clever girl!) and Nikki's scary card, such fun! and the little extras, love them too.
Then there was Jo's little dumfling, so pretty and the gorgeous card and ATC from Lisa, so pretty.

 
What a great idea from Sandra De sending Australian tea, can't wait to try it and love the ATC.
Then there was a lovely one from Shaz. Who doesn't love dragonflies!
And a whole envelope full from Win Dinn, so kind.
Last but not least my actual swap friend for this year was Annie who kindly sent me an extra one and they are gorgeous!
Still have a few more to come and will show them when they arrive.

And that's it really for today so I'm off to have a look at what everyone else has been doing, hope you will too.

Happy crafting,
 
Angela x


 

18 comments:

Carole Z said...

Lots of lovely art work on your desk today Angela! Hugs Carole Z X

MrsC.x said...

Hello Angela thanks for your earlier visit, the problem with blogger is that they have changed things so that you cant post from windows live writer or other third party publishing software - i cant get on with publishing from blogger itself as it doesnt like pics etc so to keep blogging stress free and fun i moved to wordpress finding it quite a good platform so far :) hope that helps
Happy WOYWW
Charlie #1
or find me here
https://craftroomdiary.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/woyww-june-2nd-2015/

AnyOldCraft said...

Beatifull desk and die collection.
Love the little croc hanging from the drawers :) #31

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You got a lot of beautiful pieces from the swap. I always think about participating, but this is an extra busy time of year for me. Happy WOYWW! #37

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous ATCs, Angela. I am sorry not to be taking part in the swap this year - maybe next year?

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #30

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, the ATC's have all been beautiful, haven't they? Love your desk, by the way. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 xxx

Jac said...

a lovely snoop again, do love the organised way it is, Thanks for the snoop
Jac x
N0 24

lisa said...

It's been a fun week of happy post hasn't it, Angela? The post will be very dull when all this swap stops. Thank you so much for yours, I love it.
Hugs Lisax #20

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Lots going happening on your desk today. I wonder what is in all your little drawers? Do you know? hee hee. What great ATCs, so much fun! Judy #56

Diana Taylor said...

What a great collection of ATC's you've got there - they are all so beautiful. I must also say I had a peep at your last post the the circus tent is stunning - I absolutely love everything about it! Hope you have a great week,
Diana #28

Anonymous said...

Love love love the curved card from yesterday. I am so tempted to put everything aside and have a go :) My MIL used to sell at quilting shows and one of their side-lines was a small number of rubber stamps. When she and her friend stopped doing the shows she passed on all the leftovers to me. One of the best was a 3 box set of Circustamps. They can still be seen online. They would be perfect for this :) I can even see making one as a father's day card with reference to Life is a Circus.... Well dang. I still have a handful of visits, need to make a couple more iPad sleeves for DS's GF, have a smaller but still significant pile of laundry to do, a promised date with DD to see a movie, and dinner plans. Not sure how to wedge it in today, but maybe tomorrow....
Glad you liked the ATC

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)

Heidi Bound said...

Loving those gorgeous ATCs! I may need to join in on the fun next year.

Unknown said...

Every time I visit your desk I long to go through all those green & blue drawers. Love seeing all the ATC's. Let us know how that Australian tea tastes. diane #28

RosA said...

Hi Angela,
Super ATCs! Mine should arrive there soon, hopefully :) Thanks again for yours! I have a lovely collection :)
RosA # 25

Lisca said...

Thanks for visiting earlier this week.
I love all those ATCs. Aren't they beautiful and special. I did have look at the pop up box tutorial. I must confess it looks very complicated but I guess its a lovely surprise to pop out of the envelope!
Have a good week,
Lisca

Deb said...

Wonderful ATC's Angela, perfect little works of art!

Jackie PN said...

Super score!!

Tertia said...

I am so bummed that I missed out on all the festivities! Your stash of ATC's look amazing and the desk looks very inviting.
I did not realise how much I missed my weekly fix untill I started doing the rounds this week.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #60

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10