Monday 15 June 2015

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Just wanted to show you the Masterboard I have sent to my friend Gloria this month.
I can't wait to see what she makes with it.

 
First covered the craft mat with distress ink and sprayed water onto it.
Swiped the card over it to pick up the ink.
You can repeat the process until you are satisfied with the coverage.


I used Chocolate Baroque stamps to add details to the Masterboard.
These stamps are called Abstract Fragments and are available from Chocolate Baroque.


I also used a template to create the effect of bubbles.


I used the flourishes from this collection, again available from Chocolate Baroque.

 
To help her complete this I also sent some of the stamped images from Steampunk Sea World.



At first I thought I would colour them but then decided to let her choose the colour scheme so left them as they are.

I will post the results when she sends them to me at the end of the month.

Bye for now and happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx


8 comments:

April said...

What a beautiul background. I am so in awe of those who can take all those images and make something beautiful. I do not have that talent. :-) April #50

Nannie4 said...

I look forward to seeing the completed project when Gloria sends it back. Love that background.

Jackie PN said...

What a cool MB can't wait to see how she works it! Love those stamps you used Angela!! Have a great week! xo

Shoshi said...

Love this one, Angela. Gorgeous colour and lovely subtle embellishment with the stencilling and stamps. You tempted me over to Choc Baroque and I've spoilt myself this a.m. and bought a couple of new stamps!!! I am sure Gloria will make something special with this masterboard, and what a good idea to send a sheet of stamped images for her to colour and use. So cool!

Shoshi

Redanne said...

It really is a beautiful masterboard, I love the sea colours that you chose. The stamps are wonderful too! Hugs, Anne xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks ladies, you're all very kind. I look forward to seeing what Gloria makes with these too. Happy crafty week to you all, Angela xXx

Ruth said...

Great masterboard..of course and just love the images you've chosen, look forward to the results! Ruth x

Deb said...

What fun Angela, love the bubbles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10