Monday 29 June 2015

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi, Angela here to show you this month's Masterboard swap.
First a quick peek....

 
You may remember this was the Masterboard I sent to my friend Gloria.
I also sent her a sheet of images that I had stamped.

 
I made this using stamps by Chocolate Baroque and this is what Gloria sent me back.

 
I just love the way she used the background and the images and those rusty nails are gorgeous, what a clever way to use them but what do you think?
Here are a few close-ups for you.


 




I am sure you will agree there is so much gorgeous detail and added embellishments.

Hope you like it too. If you can please leave a comment and I will pass it back to Gloria.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

10 comments:

Carole Z said...

Wow what a fabulous creation from Gloria...like you say all the details are beautiful, I had to keep looking at it and love the ocean colours..great make! Hugs Carole Z X

Shoshi said...

Goodness Angela, that's absolutely fantastic! There is so much in it! What a simply gorgeous piece of work. You and Gloria certainly make a great team, combining your work in the way that you do.

I am about to embark on a new masterboard of my own which is also a sea themed one. Just waiting for my new paints to arrive!!

Have a great week,
Shoshi

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Carole, pleased you like it.
Have a great crafty week,
Angela x

Pamellia said...

She really made a wonderful scene out of the things you sent her. Fabulous. hugs :)

Redanne said...

Well, in my humble opinion this is Gloria's best ever (so far!), I love the wonderful underwater scene she has created and those rusty nails are just the perfect addition. Fabulous work!! Hugs, Anne xx

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Angela - yes, it's a stunning card, isn't it! I can't wait to play with all those new embellies too!

Shoshi

Candy C said...

Angela...first of all, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I really appreciated it! Now… As for this wonderful master board creation of yours… It's beautiful! Your friend Gloria really did a fabulous job of creating that very whimsical underwater scene. I love all of the details and the coloring of all of the stamped characters. They are the perfect complement to that gorgeous master board background of yours. Have a great week!

Jackie PN said...

I just adore this! Your friend really went to town on this creation- I love underwater and steampunk and both are fabulously intertwined here!! Let your friend know- well done!! Happy creative week to you my friend! xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That rocks.

Little Artbee said...

A very nice scene she created with your stamp motifs and background. I love it really. Made with lot of creativity and fantasy.
Greetings
Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10