Sunday 14 June 2015

Powertex Figure Workshop.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to show you what I made yesterday at another great workshop at Ali-Craft.

This stuff is just amazing and you really should try it.
Anyway, here is my effort and hope you like it.

Early stages in construction but if you want the full low-down you will have to book a workshop and you wont be disappointed.
I am playing around with the fabric here to get an idea of how I want it to look.

 
At this stage we have painted all over with the Powertex fabric hardener.


 
Next stage is to add the fabric covered Powertex fabric hardener.




 
 
This is all three that were made on the day.
 
 
Just to prove I really was there....


 
 And here she is at home in-situ.
 
 
 
To be fair to Ian and Alison I cannot show you all the stages in construction but you can contact them by clicking on the
big yellow button on the right which will take you to their website and booking page.

Hope you enjoyed looking.
I would love to know what you think about her.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your day with us.
Your lady is so beautiful, the colours and textures are stunning, and can't really be seen in the pictures. A rear picture would show her overcoat, which ended up looking like blue leather.
Looking forward to another day on Wednesday x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Angela,
Powertex is going to be the latest craze I think, and I would love to do a workshop, but alas no such thing available where I live. Your lady is gorgeous what more can I add, you will be in your element each session I can see that and your work will reflect the enjoyment.
Smiles:)
Sue

Unknown said...

Amazing work of art!! All three of them! X

pam said...

Your lady looks amazing Angela, beautiful details in your art work..
Hugs Pam x

Redanne said...

Oh wow Angela, your lady is fabulous, I love all the textures - she is gorgeous. Hugs, Anne xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Angela, these are just wonderful! I love that you explore all different forms of art, I wish I was that brave! hugs :)

Ruth said...

Stunning work, I saw them at the Doncaster show and was fascinated by the results. It's on my list of workshops to attend now! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10