Friday 26 June 2015

The Lincolnshire Show 2015

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

What a great day it was and so many people attended too.
I am not going to say much more but here are a few photographs of some things we saw on the day.

Gorgeous Steam engines, love them!





 
Horse Jumping.
 
 
 
Some Wood Carving.
(he was massive)

 
 
 
 
 
And the real thing.

 
 




Quite liked these.

 
Not sure what Maisie is doing here!!!
 
 
Nice Chickens.
Sorry and cockerels.
 


 
Bird Show.
 


 
Just had to show you these, they were so cute!
They were all attached by the coloured bands.
 
 
This guy was there as part of the Magna Carta celebrations.

 
This was lovely, gorgeous horses.
 
 
 
There was a lot more to see but I had better go now before you get bored Lol!
 
Have a good weekend
and
Happy Crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 

5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Amazing photos Angela, looks like you had a great time! happy weekend. :)

Shoshi said...

I'm so envious, Angela! Because of illness I was unable to go to the Devon County Show this year but I always adore it - always loads to photograph! Glad you had such a nice outing.

Shoshi

Carole Z said...

Fab photos Angela, looks like you had a great time! Hugs Carole Z X

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It looks as thought it was a wonderful show. I love all the steam engines; it makes me want to do a steampunk piece NOW.

Redanne said...

Oh wow Angela, as always, your photos are brilliant. I just love that large wooden cricket! Thanks for sharing these with us... Hugs, Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10