Monday 17 August 2015

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Following on from my Masterboard last week you may remember I mentioned that I had been altering some of these using Picasa.
This is a program I really love and as a freebie it's brilliant.

So here are some of the alterations I have made to this Masterboard.

 The Original.
Hand painted and stamped using Aqua Tints and some clear embossing.


Altered using Picasa. 


 

Obviously I could go on but think this shows what can be produced using this program.
 
Hope you found this interesting.
More ideas will follow and examples of the ways I have used these Masterboards soon ( I hope!).
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

5 comments:

Shoshi said...

Cool effects, Angela. It's amazing how many variations you can get. I've done a bit of this sort of thing with all sorts of images. I've got quite a few filters in my photo editing software which are fun to experiment with, too.

Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm glad you like my butterfllies! I wasn't entirely satisfied with the result because some of them have come out rather blurred.

Shoshi

Pamellia said...

Wow, it's amazing how many different looks you can achieve using the same masterboard! I love the last one, it almost looks like it was outlined with a black micro-pen, too cool!! hugs :)

Redanne said...

I use Picasa but have never tried to do this, you really have got some amazing results Angela! Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Wow! Cool idea Angela!! I love that orangey one!! very seasonal!!
xo

Deb said...

Wonderful Angela, a great way to stretch the possibilities of your masterboards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10