Friday 28 August 2015

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Welcome once again to my Friday Fun Day, hope you enjoy looking at what I have been up to this week.

I am still working on the skins but work stopped for the moment as I had a delivery this week as seen below.......

 Now what could this be!!!!

 
Nearly there Lol!


And here it is.
Moulding Putty!

 
The little jars are the ones we crafters are normally expected to buy and the big ones are from a company who supply dental equipment.
Weight for weight they are a much better buy and obviously you can make larger moulds if you wish.

 
So I had a play round with this and did a few bits with the Melt art too.


 
I finished these by rubbing over them with various colours of Treasure Gold gilding wax.
This is the Texture Tread I used.

 
I have used some of this in a project I have just finished but can't show you that until the 5th September.
Sorry but if you want to see it you will have to pop back.
 
Till then, happy crafting.
 
Angela x

7 comments:

Kristiina said...

Had to check out your skins, since I just made some with embossing folders as the PA gel/medium challenge progressed. I really liked using one to make a transparent, yet interesting pocket for a tag in my art journal. These molded pieces look great, you'll certainly enjoy using them :) thanks for the visit, Kristiina

Redanne said...

Wow Angela, that will last you for ages... well maybe not knowing how prolific you are! They are really sensible sizes, I just finished my small pots making a skull and it took nearly the full pot. I love that texture tread, one of my favourites. I look forward to seeing more now. Hugs, Anne xx

Juliz Design Post said...

What super sized jars and I am just about finished my little pots, thanks for tips with dental stuff. Look forward to popping back on the fifth.
Julie x

Shoshi said...

Great post, Angela. You know what a sucker I am for mould making!! Can you please tell me where you got this, as I'm interested to compare prices with the stuff I've been getting. Many thanks! Love the stuff you've made from the moulds.

Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

Soooo cool!! I know just what you are talking about as I used to be a dental assistant! What a super idea! There is enough in one of those containers to last quite sometime! You are brilliant my friend! Thanks for sharing!! xo

Deb said...

What a fabulous idea Angela! Hmmm, my brother is a dentist, think I am going to go and do a raid on his office!! Deb xo

Ruth said...

Wow, big jars! What wonderful results, you'll be overflowing with moulds now! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10