Friday 28 September 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you a few more of the photographs from the Steampunk festival.

I thought we might have a look today at something different from the costumes.

Interesting modes of transport.





 
 




 Pets.

 


 
 
Robots.

 
 Interesting equipment.

 
 
 Artifacts.
 






 
Might have to make one of these.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

wow! people are so clever. the mobility scooter made me chuckle. thanks for sharing some more of the pics.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't get enough of the steampunk festival. I love the references to Dr. Who, too. These are simply stunning and made me smile, smile, smile. LOVE the artifacts and I agree they would be fun to make.

Dotty Jo said...

In a word: WOW! Jo x

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW the bus is fantastic and the octopus in the cage is brilliant!!

mamapez5 said...

This whole event looks such fun.People have put so much time and effort into everything. It is great to see a small part of it 'through your eyes'. Kate x

Shoshi said...

As always, brilliant photos of the steampunk festival, Angela! Such fascinating, quirky things. Aren't people imaginative and creative! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your posts about this event and wish it was near enough to visit.

Shoshi

Annie said...

I’m so very sorry to hear about your mum. I really hope she recovers well from her op. Big hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PN said...

What a fun time! I love the modes of transportation,but really LOVE that octopus! He had me lol!
Thanks for sharing your cool photos Angela! xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulously rich array of photos, Angela - so much to see! And I'm all over those artifacts, of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10