Monday 1 October 2018

Crafty Cardmakers # 219 - Lace or Ribbon.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Kim is hosting today and our challenge is to use lace or ribbon.  

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
I'm trying to use up some printed papers that I have in my stash so for this card that's what I've used for the background and die cuts and no stamping which is also unusual for me.
The butterfly dies are by Spellbinders though I'm not quite sure about the tags.
I've included paper lace and ribbon as part of the challenge theme.


 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Angela, so dainty and feminine, love your colour choice and the gorgeous border die. Have a great day!
hugs
Glenda

pam said...

Beautiful feminine card Angela, love the lace die details and lovely colours.
Hugs Pam x

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is so gorgeous Angela! I love the different shades of pink and the die cuts are so pretty! I especially love the border die .. looks gorgeous!! Have a wonderful day! hugs x

Jackie PN said...

Oh Angela, this is really quite lovely! looks like lace to me!
Jackie xoxo

Kim x said...

No stamping Angela that's not like you at all 😄
Hugs Kimx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely card, Angela - this is so very feminine and soft!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10