Wednesday 17 October 2018

WOYWW # 489 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

 
Only actually this was Sunday when I got back from the show at The Doncaster  Dome before I put everything away.
CHAOS! I here you say.
Well you are right and it's worse than this but I'm not showing you until I get my new cupboard up and running there is stuff all over the place.

 
AALL stamps and stencils, so love these.

 
New brush pens which I've had my eye on for a while. Hobby Art and Wonky Tonk stamps. Bits and Bobs from Inkilicious and some Paper Artsy stencils too.

 
You can just see some Stampendous stamps and Stickles glitter glue too.
 
Gosh I am a bad girl and there's the NEC to come yet!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10