Friday 5 October 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Just sorting out a few photographs from the Steampunk festival that I haven't posted yet and I have some lovely close-ups to show you today and a great collection of hats.


 
 







Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Helen said...

WOW! fab headgear. Have a great weekend.

Annie said...

Gorgeous hats. It never fails to amaze me just how much effort is put into all the outfits. Thanks for sharing it all with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe all the effort these people go to in order to make such incredible and believable head gear and hats. The costumes are incredible, too. You were SO lucky to attend this event. Hope you have a great Friday and weekend, too, Angela.

Jackie PN said...

Wow- there were tons of new peoples at this years Steampunk fest! I just adore that Asian themed lady in turquoise! Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing and I do hope you have a super weekend Angela!
Jackie xo

mamapez5 said...

Well Angela, hats are an anathema for me. I think I have hated them ever since I was forced to wear one to church every week as a child! I have a very short neck and have never found one that sits comfortably without catching on my shoulders when I move, so I avoid them. I even got away with a fascinator as 'mother of the bride'when my son got married. That said you have a stunning collection of them here, and folk who were happy to model them. So much time must have gone into making all these costumes, so well done to all involved. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10