Monday 22 October 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
And yes you have seen it before here but this is a new card and a quick one too!

 
I took one of the pieces cut earlier to fit a 6" x 6" card blank.


 
And a white square card slightly smaller.
With this I die cut two sections.

 
As seen below.

 
Stamped a sentiment onto the front and die cut the focal image with shiny satin pink card.

 
Just in case you wondered this is the die I used.
 

 
I added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the centre of the baubles and some matching gems to complete the card.

 
In a way it seemed a shame to cover the Masterboard but at least you can see through the die cut shapes.

Hope you like it. 
 
 I would love to hear your comments.
 
I am hoping to use up the rest of this Masterboard soon.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Sweet Stamping # Christmas - Oct Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes.
 
 

3 comments:

Jackie PN said...

OHGorgeousness!!!! Who taught you how to make cards?? This is out of this world Angela! oh I wish I knew how!
Jackie xo
ps that Masterboard is gorgeous

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous card, Angela - I love the softer non-traditional colours of that Masterboard for this; somehow it's particularly apt for the sentiment.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi all xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10