Friday 19 October 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Now what could these be!

 
You may have heard of Storage4crafts.
 Well that's where these boxes came from.
 

And here we are putting it together.
The construction method is very clever and quite easy too.
 

And here it is complete. It probably took longer to get rid of the boxes than to put the cupboard together though I haven't put the shelves in yet. It takes 'Very Useful Boxes' if you know what they are.

I also had a lovely day out at The Stamp Magic Craft Show at Doncaster on Sunday.

Just a quick look as most of you have seen these already.


 
Show pics.

The Hobby Art Stand.




 Which Craft.
 Wonky Tonk Stamps


 
Just a couple that I thought you might like though to be honest I was enjoying myself too much to get round to many more photos.

 
I like it here as the room is quite big and there's plenty of light unlike some of the shows which sometimes seem a bit dull.

 
The rest of the week I have spent going backwards and forwards to visit parents.
Mum is doing well and starting to walk around with a frame and dad is more settled and seems to have made friends with a lady there so mum had better hurry up and get better or dad might decide he likes being in the home after all Lol!


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10