Friday 12 October 2018

Friday Fun Day With Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I still have loads of photographs from the Steampunk festival but giving you a little rest today as I have a few other photographs which might be of interest.

Last Sunday I went to Newark to a Craft Show.

I am sure you will agree this is gorgeous.

 
These ladies were doing a workshop and having fun.

 
And of course shopping too.
 

In the park we found this which is one of the pebbles someone has hidden.


I'm sure you'll agree, it's a dogs life Lol!

 
 How comfy are they!

 
Hope you can pick this out.
It's a little frog in the pond that I disturbed when I was clearing out some plants. Don't think he was impressed!

 
 My outdoor Cacti have done well this year with all the lovely weather we've had.
 

And finally here is Maisie giving you all the look.


I just wonder what is going through her head.

 
So that's your lot really.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely art in the first photo. Looks like that craft show was fun.

I'm such a dufus. At first, I thought the frog was a snake, and I thought your cacti were actually succulents. I need a bigger monitor, because this 32" one isn't showing enough (grin).

Loved the dogs, and can tell how happy they are. Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, too!

BTW, be sure to check out Julia's blog post today.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Don't those little doggies look so comfy, I'm always envious at how dogs look when they sleep they seem to enjoy it so much. The piece from the workshop is magnificent and has reminded me of some large MDF I brought about 5 years ago to use as a template for pre-school work. Another thing I need to hunt out..
Happy Friday & have a super weekend
Hugs Tracey xx

mamapez5 said...

Maisie is very good at 'the look'. You can't help smiling at her. They look so comfortable together too.
Another craft show. How lucky are you. They have some big workshops going on there.
The frogs are usually looking for a winter home now and you aren't likely to see much of him until the spring croaking begins.
Have a good weekend. Kate x

pam said...

Really disappointed I could`nt get to the show Angela, missed seeing everyone.
your dogs are so cute.
Pam x

Lisca said...

Oh that clock is beautiful! (I want one!).
I am envious of craft shows. I live too far to be able to go. I used to love going. And doing workshops too. Is that the back of your head there? I was going to say I recognized the back of your head, but that is ridiculous for about a person I have never met before...
I love the photo of your dogs flat out on the settee. Yes, Maisie is a poser!
Your cacti look beautiful indeed. Now see what they do this winter. Do you protect them at all? We get very cold winters and my hubby protects all his large aloe veras.
Have a really lovely weekend,
keep smiling,
Lisca

Jackie PN said...

hahaaa Fun photos! I love the Masie looks! heehee She is a cutie! <3
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10