Wednesday 24 October 2018

WOYWW #490 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

 
I think this desk is almost tidy or at least there is a small area to work on at least.

 
This little bag was one I made last year and thought I might make something similar again or maybe use the idea for a card.

 
I cannot believe that the eyes are still sitting there looking at me and have not even been out of the box, that is terrible!
The dear stamp is quite an old one by Penny Black but so lovely, might use it again soon. The dies below the eyes are by Sizzix.

 
The card is one I am sending to a friend and the lace is something I've had a while and thought it was time I used some of it.


 Two Stampotique Christmas stamps and some layered flowers made out of left-over masterboard and printed papers. I made the flowers ages ago but keep finding ideas for them.


So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

21 comments:

Annie said...

What a lot of lovely goodies you've got out to play with today. Hope you have fun.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Christine said...

What a great time you will have if ... if... you can manage to play with everything you have out ready. I do hope so, the bag and the flowers look really interesting.
Have a good week
Christine #15

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, love that Penny Black Deer, I have him too, and should use him more often. Love the bag, would indeed translate well into a card. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz X #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have a wide mix of stash on your desk today!! I really love that pink and black card for your friend - very girly but elegant too. That leaping deer stamp is one I've noticed a lot, it's one of my favourites :-D
Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lots of stash on display. I really think you should get some mileage out of those stamps! The gift bag would certainly lend itself to a card design as well. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #20

Jackie PN said...

Wow! That bag is out of this world beautiful!!!
So, you have been shopping again..huh? lol How is the rearranging of your room coming along?
Jackie xo

Sarah Brennan said...

Some interesting looking stamps this week Angela. Love the little card and look forward to seeing what you do with the lace. Sarah #3

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI Angela, OOh I love what you did with that bag the dimensions are fabulous :) love the colors too, well really everything. :) ~Stacy #25

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, the bag does look fabulous. It would work well as a card too, I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing that. What are you planning for the eyes stamps? Have a lovely week Heather x #8

pam said...

Fantastic bag Angela, love the decoration! sure I have a similar deer stamp! unused lol.
Pam x

StampinCarol said...

Your bag is so cool and I like the lace! Love the deer, too. Great desk!
Have a wonderful week!
Carol N #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Angela xXx

Sue said...

Hi Angela, You have been busy and still plenty for you to do with your new stash. Love the bag.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #6

Marit said...

That's quite some items on your desk that need to be used... so pick up one of them and start crafting dear! Have fun! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #19

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh, so many lovely goodies to look at - I love the card you made for your friend, gorgeous colours. The Christmas bag you made is lovely and would make a beautiful card - I'm also loving the deer stamp, oh and the lace... and the flowers - in fact all of it!
Have a lovely creative week,
Diana x #17

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oooooooh, I'm all over that little bag, Angela - hoping if you do another (or springboard off it), you'll do a tutorial for us. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Kelly said...

Love that bag. Looking forward to seeing what you do next. Who are the eye stamps by? I might just need a set. :-) I am horrid at drawing faces though I do keep trying. Have a video even but still can't get it LOL Thanks for the visit, my friend. Hugs & Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Ooh, I fancy all that lace. It would be great for putting ink through it for card background, like a stencil. I usually end up with a tiny 6 inch square to actually work in. Thank you for your visit and your kind comments. xx

Angie said...

So many wonderful crafty goodies! The bag is wonderful, and I love the deer, though I live in the woods with deer so I'm a wee bit biased! Thanks for the visit! Angie #24

Kyla said...

ooh that bag looks fabulous, I have some plain brown paper bags and never thought of doing this, brilliant idea and thanks for the inspiration.
kyla

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sometimes our stamps are just to lovely to use, I love the JD eyes and I have managed to use mine but have looked at them more than used.. maybe that's why they are called glances hee hee!!
Thank you for your kind words yesterday, taking baby steps all the way.
Happy woyww hugs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10