Monday 10 September 2018

Masterboard Monday

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
Made this a while ago when having a play with Pixie Powders and Brushos through a stencil but then couldn't decide what to do with it.
 
Sometimes it's just a good idea to leave them on one side and maybe the ideas will come.
 
 
 
Close-up of the detail first.
 
 
And this is where I ended up.
 
Cut a section of the Masterboard to fit and layered it onto a matching card.

 
 Then decided to die cut some white card to layer on top.
 
 
Then used some other pieces from the masterboard to die cut images to add interest and a sentiment and gems completed the design.

 
The insect is from the new dies by Tim Holtz - Entomology Thinlits.
 
And a completely different card with the same Masterboard just shows how easy it is to change the look.

 


 The dies are all by Sizzix.
The sentiment stamps by Woodware and Tim Holtz.
If you like these cards I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter one of these cards in the following challenges:
Creations in Pink which fits nicely with my second card - Challenge1 - Anything Goes in Pink.
Happy Little Stampers - September Challenge - Anything Goes with Dies.
Crop Stop: Challenge - September Link Party -# 43
 

7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

So you definitely are the queen of masterboards, - this one is another stunner! And I adore what you made with it!! Each card so different, yet all just stunning!!! Great inspiration!

Jackie PNeal said...

Omgorgeousness Angela! You know what a fan I am of your colorplay and these cards are just stunning!
have a creative week!
Jackie xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really loving these die cuts upon the backgrounds Angela they are so eye catching. When i'm all sorted her i'm definitely going to try this out.
Not tried the pixie powders as I have so many other powders that never seem to last forever, they look very vibrant.
Hope all is well ?? I will catch up with you during the week. Take Care & Big Hugs Tracey xx

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous background on both your cards! I'm so happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog this month!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, I love your Masterboards, and the projects you create with them. Rich and awesome, my friend.

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card! Love the background!!! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies.

www.thebluemoonstitich.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10