Friday 7 September 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week well last week actually but I make no apologies for showing you more of the photographs from the Steampunk Festival so here goes.

Great shopping experience to be had!

 
Anything the smart Steampunk enthusiast needs, you can buy it here.
 
 
Some participants were a bit shy.
 

But not all.

 
 The all important clock so she doesn't miss any important events.

 
 Nice pet too.
 

Lots of smiles.


Dogs get involved, of course.


Great mask!


 Hope the Daleks know she has this!


Fun for all the family.
 
 
Another pet gets to join in!


How clever is this, love it.


Steampunk Morris Dancers, not seen these before.



Apparently mum needle felted this skirt, very imaginative and I loved the design.




Great coffee trolley.


And another Octopus!

 
Had to finish off with this one!


These are amazing costumes.
 
 
Hope you're not getting too bored with these but there may be more yet.... what am I saying, I took about 200+ photographs!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can NEVER get too much steampunk. Keep those fanciful and amazing photos coming. I want to see all 200 photos you took. Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face with these. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh yes! I think we need to come over next year! It's good seeing what sort of experience my son and DIL had! I couldn't see them here (did you see my commemt on woyww post?) They took 4 outfits and a box of accesories to change around if they wanted to! Seeing these stalls I'm wondering how much they bought!!! Have a great weekend! Chrisx

Annie said...

Amazing costumes. So much work and imagination has gone into each and every one. Keep them coming cos I for one could never get too much of them.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PNeal said...

I don't know how they do it! Every year they come up with cooler ideas to create than the pones before!
How awesome and fabulous
I love that you share these Angela!
Happy weekend!
Jackie xoxo

Helen said...

no, keep them coming! what amazing work people put into the costumes. just staggering.

mamapez5 said...

That is such an extraordinary event, and the costumes are amazing. I had never heard of it until I read your blog a few years ago. It is good to see all the ages enjoying themselves and getting involved. keep the photos coming. i love them. Kate x

Redanne said...

I always love seeing your photos from the festival, I do believe the costumes get better and better each year! Love all the octopuses this time. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs, Anne xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous array of photos...I would love to have been there!

Reema said...

This article is well written and full of useful information. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. If you are looking for the flat leather cord manufacturers then click this.

flat leather cord manufacturers said...

Such a awesome detail and article you write up! Loved this information you shared.. Thank you so much for sharing this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10