Friday 14 September 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I am going to show you something different this week, thank goodness you probably think. I do have more Steampunk to follow soon.

This was the middle of Lincoln and no we are not near the seaside it's just a pop-up beach.


 
But  I did go to the coast for a few days to take my parents for a short holiday.

And I had chance to play with my new camera.
 
This is to give you some idea of the distance to the sea.
 
 
And these are some of the photographs I took using the telephoto.
 

 
 We couldn't actually see this until I looked at it with the camera.

 
Some of you will recognise this as we always book the same rooms as my parents feel more comfortable in places they are familiar with.

 
A few close-ups.






Mum here enjoying her holiday.
 

Lifeguard's hut.


We visited the Zoo too.
 
 Feeding time.


 On Guard!
 
 
 While we just have a little rest here!


 
They have Koi too and they are big!
 
 
Nice pond too.
 


  Penguins.




 
 Next we went into the tropical house.

 Butterflies.
 
 
Gorgeous flowers.


 Birds.



 And then the Marine section.

 
Quite pleased with these as it's not always easy to photograph through glass.
 

 And of course I can't leave you without a visit to the donkeys on the beach as they are a British institution.
 
 
Not sure what he is but this little chap was there to greet us when we arrived.


 When we took my parents home we went on to Chatsworth for the Game Fair but you will have to wait until next week to see the photos of that.

So for now, have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

What fab photos this week Angela. I’m sure your mum and dad had a lovely holiday and you made lots of happy memories together. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I smiled at your "beach" photos. They were great. Of course the sea was amazing. That new camera is out of this world. It is wonderful.

Your mother looks beautiful and relaxed. I'm sure taking them back to this familiar place and room helps.

Your zoo photos were also spectacular. Most impressive.

You suggested my browser might be causing my problems, but I only use Firefox (only browser I allowed on my new computer) and it has never given me any problems before. I'm thinking it was something I did with a combination of certain keystrokes at one time or another. Inlinkz works fine. Mr. Linky hates me!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your camera takes smashing photographs Angela, I used to love photography but feel my eyesight isn't up to it any more. I'm a little like your Mum, if you enjoy a place and like the location why bother changing and stressing about what you will end up with.
The Elephant/Armadillo bed friend is cute even if we do not know quite what it is.. hee hee.
Have a fun weekend & look forward to seeing more pics.
Hugs Tracey xx

Helen said...

great photos with your new camera!

Jackie PNeal said...

WOW That telephoto lens is impressive! Great photos Angela and I especially love the one of Mum! Tell her I say hello and it is nice to see her after hearing of her!
Jackie xoxo

mamapez5 said...

What beautiful photos. That is a great camera you have. Some lovely inhabitants at the zoo though I do prefer my wild-life 'in the wild'. The pop-up beach was fun. I am glad you had a good week with your parents. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Especially love those zoo photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10