Monday 24 September 2018

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
And yes you've seen this A3 piece before but like all good Masterboards there's still plenty left to play with.
So here goes.

 
Black card blank, border stamp and Distress Oxides.

I lightly sprayed water onto the inked stamp and applied it to the card.
Allow this to dry before doing the next stage.

 
I so love this number stamp and used the stamp positioner for this part. Spray the inked stamp before stamping on the card and allow to dry.


 
I also stamped the numbers onto a small section of the Masterboard and die cut them before edging in black and arranging on the card.

 
To complete this card I added some white dots with a Sharpie pen. I love this on black card as it really makes the design pop. I also added some skeleton leaves in matching colours finished with a black pearl and a Tim Holtz sentiment die.

 
I still have a piece of the Masterboard left and it's nice
 
 
so will be finding a use for this later, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

 I would love to hear your comments about this project.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
  

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love how you've used die cuts of the master board in this, it really adds extra interest to the colours within it. Looks striking against the black card with those sharpie dots. Beautiful leaves, I have some hidden deep amongst the stash.
Happy Monday Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Look forward to seeing what you create with that left over x

Jackie PN said...

I absolutely love my Oxides and you have just inspired me to pull mine out to play with today!
Great card Angela!
Jackie xx

Shoshi said...

This is stunning, Angela. I love the effect you've got, spraying the stamp and stamping on black card. I must try this... DOs are such fun, aren't they. The masterboard is beautiful, too, and I love the layered effect you've got with it and the leaves, as well.

Shoshi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such a beautiful card and I love the masterboard- especially seeeing it cut up! Hugs, Chrisx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card, and your use of the masterboard is, as always, outstanding. Colour deliciousness, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10