Friday 30 November 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

One of the things I have done is to collect photographs to make a New Year Calendar so I thought you might like to see a few pics that I found.
I'm sure these will make you smile.


This was Maisie being weighed.
How cute is that though she didn't seem impressed.


This is Stan warn out after playing with his sock.


Not that he's much different now! He certainly knows how to relax.


And this is the first meeting which you will have seen before on my blog page. Maisie was just a year old here and Stan just a baby.
They used to call him Fat Stan because he was so much bigger than the other puppies in the litter.


Other than that I've been trying to clear the leaves away in the garden.
To my surprise I found this!


I'm thinking you might guess what all this soil is unfortunately.


Yes we have a mole, just hoping he stays down here and doesn't dig up all the garden.


Last Saturday was good as I went to the Craft Club again and started making a new Christmas Wallet Book using Graphic 45 papers.



And we made this little Christmas card. 
How sweet is the little Penguin.


  Hope you've had a good week too and a great weekend to follow.
Thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Angela. Your photos of your fur babies just melt the heart....simply gorgeous. You asked if I even snap photos of my bears....the answer is yes, every one goes onto pages collaged together....all 170 plus! :-) :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lindart said...

Your puppies are so cute! The mole - not so much! I would love to see your Christmas Wallet Book when you are done - I seem to have caught the "book fever" and will, I'm sure, want to make more of these little booklets! Are you using an online tutorial? If so, please share! Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #22

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stan and Maisie always put a smile on my face when I see them. Maisie being weighed was a hoot.

Sounds like you enjoyed your day crafting with your craft club. Not sure what a wallet book is, but I bet it turns out great.

Have a great rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, dear Angela.

Lisca said...

Your fur babies are very photogenic indeed. Love the one of Maisie on/in the scales.
Oh dear, a mole. That's not good. Is there anything you can do to encourage the poor thing to go elsewhere?
My mouth fell open at the sight of your craft club! What a big venue and lots of ladies. Do they hold one regularly? or was it a one-off? Your project looks interesting. I'm sure you'll show us in due time.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Kyla said...

Craft club sounds fantastic and love the penguin card.
Late WOYWW returns from me this week.
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm just loving those doggie photos! They'll make a great calendar. Your Craft Club days was obviously a terrific one - that card's a knockout!

Jackie PN said...

I love those two! heeheee
Such a beautiful yard,Angela! I bet if you left the leaves it would be just as pretty! x0x0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10