Friday 23 November 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Though this week has been just as manic as the last one I have managed to take a few photographs on the way.

Saw this in the park on Thursday.


How clever is that hand sewn on a real leaf, love it!


We've had a few nice walks in the park.


The whole place is covered in leaves at the moment which helped me with my own leaf project for the Lincoln Art Ninjas.



So plenty of inspiration there.


 And here is Hendrix one of my doggy friends and a real sweetie.




 More squirrels too. 
This one was eating a mushroom, just hope it's not the magic variety.




And to finish of with a smile, here are Maisie and Stan in the newly decorated bedroom.


Note the matching fleecy jackets! which coordinate with the furnishings.
Coincidence really as they've had these for ages.



 These photographs make them look a bit like book ends.


They are a funny pair and don't like to miss out on anything that's going on. It's also interesting that they seem to copy each other a bit like a mirror image.

Anyway that's about it for today.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

Fancy having the patience to sew on a leaf. I can well see where you get your inspiration from for your leaf creations now. They are gorgeous but I can't wait to see what you use them for. What a gorgeous dog Hendrix is but I have to say your pair steal the show in their jumpers. How funny that you and Lisca are both 'sharing' a squirrel this week.....time of year I guess.
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

the leaves are all beautiful, but you knew I'd lvoe them!

pam said...

Beautiful work and a lot of patients I think to do this Angela.
Pam x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Angela. That leaf someone sewed on was incredible. Your leaves are beautiful, too. They look SO realistic. I can see inspiration was all around you in your walks.

Laughed at the squirrel with the mushroom, possibly magic, even!

Maisie and Stan really DO look like bookends and they fit so well with your new bedroom, too. Smile worthy indeed. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What wonderful photos, Angela - the leaf you found in the park is totally awesome, and I love the pooch photos. My daughter is currently visiting with her two, and the energy change in the house is outstanding. :D

Jackie PN said...

Those two pups crack me up!! Bet they aren't spoiled at all! heehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10