Friday 2 November 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Starting last Saturday I joined some lovely ladies at a Craft Club which definitely brought lots of smiles to my face.
My first visit and it certainly wont be the last.


I decided to spend some time making Christmas cards and I wasn't the only one.


Walking dogs in the park.

 
The swans were having a good preen.

 
Their baby is all grown up.
Some gardening too.

 
This was a lovely day though it has cooled down since then.


 
 Look at that tidy hedge, no I didn't do it!

 
One of the remaining roses.

 
 A slightly different view of the garden and dogs.
  

Maisie searching for apples.

 
The pond is all tidy too now.
Gardening jobs done is enough to make anyone happy.
 
Another walk in the park.

 
We were being watched here.
 
 
 Some of the original railing. These are really lovely and so pleased they have survived.
 
And yesterday I went to the NEC.
 

How gorgeous is this!
Lovely patchwork wall hanging.

 
Lots of crafty stuff going on.
 
 
More poppies.



 
The brilliant Mr Richard Box!
If you're interested in machine embroidery you can't help but know what fantastic work he produces.



 
Gorgeous new stamps.
Designed and made in the UK which has to be good!
Naturally I had to buy some of these and I'm sure you will be seeing my efforts with these soon.


If you're going to the NEC for the Craft event you must pop along and meet Nigel and Andi who can be found at the Decopatch stand.

 
 So that's it really though I have been busy doing other stuff too like washing, ironing...well you know all the boring stuff.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

8 comments:

Helen said...

looks like you had a fabulous day at the NEC, love that poppy banner. Look forward to seeing the new goodies on your desk on Wednesday perhaps?!!

Annie said...

Looks like a fun time was had at the craft club and the NEC this week. I have at least one Richard Box book...what a clever guy he is. Th poppy banner is amazing...what a lot of work has gone into it.
I love the colours of Autumn at the mo but I'm really not liking this sciatica that so many seem to be suffering at the mo.
Hugs,
Annie x

Marit said...

There's a lot to view on your blog today Angela, and I loved seeing all the photos from the park and your garden! Your garden, and especially the pond, look so nice, I am satisfied with our balcony but can't help but being a tiny bit jealous of you ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, happy ~belated~ Woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17

Dotty Jo said...

Another lovely post! Jo x

Jackie PN said...

WOW! What a fun and Full week you have had!
The garden looks so nice all tidied up,and that hedge- Wow did your hubby preen that?
Thanks for sharing Angela! Always a pleasure to stop in to your world!
Happy weekend!
hugs,Jackie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to be here sooner, but it's been a very busy day.

You have the most beautiful yard and garden. Seems Stan and Maisie think so, too. I am in AWE.

I saw those yarn dolls and remembered my grandmother made a bunch of those for our Christmas tree one year. I think I still have several she gave me, too.

I loved the poppies, but that quilt was what caught my eye. MOST impressive.

Have a great weekend, since Friday is long gone by now!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm glad to see you have treated yourself inbetween those washing and ironing days Angela. I manage to get to the NEC on Thursday too but was only there for a couple of hours and really enjoyed seeing the paint a poppy exhibition.
What fun to have signed up for craft club, look forward to seeing what extra crafty things you bring to the table.
Your garden really does put mine to shame..!!
Happy Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wowza - this post is a visual feast. That wall hanging is truly amazing, and I loved seeing all those crafty photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10