Friday 16 November 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I didn't want to miss seeing you all though my week has been a little uneventful due to the number of visits to see Mum and Dad but pleased to say they will both be home today all being well. 
Between sorting that we've been busy decorating one of the bedrooms which has taken longer than it should due to lack of time but it's nearly finished which is just as well because the new curtains and blinds arrive next Tuesday. 

But I do have a photograph to show you which should make anyone smile.



Stan doesn't like being left out so he had to join in with the decorating.


I had to do a close-up just to show how comfy he was resting his head on the dust sheets.


However he did move.....once! but not very far!
We call this position 'The Flat Frog' but don't ask why Lol! because I've no idea.


Maisie on the other hand kept well out of the way, don't think she's
 into decorating!

So not much there but should bring a smile to your face.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

Milly loves lying 'flat frog' too and it always makes us smile too. It makes you wonder how they can be comfy but they obviously are....I have a feeling it will be 'flat frog' here too now cos it suits it perfectly. Great news about Mum being home and really hoping dad comes home later and they both settle back well for you. I also hope that will mean less travelling for you so you can allow your sciatica to rest more.
Big hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

You write that you expect both your parents to be home today. That is good news. It will be a relief and I hope that means less travelling, although I don't know how much help they will need at home...
Your dogs always make me smile, as did your 'flat frog' expression.
Are you suffering from sciatica too? Oh dear, I hope it is slowly getting better too. I know these things take an awful long time. Not nice.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, he's the cutest! You're right, these photos did make me smile - still smiling as I type this! :))

Kelly said...

They are adorable! I love that fabric. Glad to here the folks are doing well.

Jackie PN said...

So happy to hear your folks are finally home! no more flirting for Dad! heehee
Oh that Stan is adorable! Masie is as well, but I could just cuddle up with Stan!
hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10