Monday 5 November 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card made with some left-over bits of Masterboard and some lovely new stamps.


I bought these at the NEC Hobbycraft Show and I love them.
Great stamps that give lovely clear images.



I always have bits and pieces of left -over card from earlier projects and it's a shame not to use them.



So this is my first card using these stamps.

I had a feeling that these might just work as a Christmas card.


Left-over background mounted onto some pale blue card and a white card blank.
The houses were stamped onto black and white card then heat embossed, fussy cut and layered together to create a 3D effect.
Sentiment ribbon, a few die cut snowflakes highlighted with gems and some black Stickles Glitter glue for the smoke completed the card.


So I'm off to play some more. Not sure how this will work but stamping on some left-over pieces of Christmas paper which I will then fussy cut to add to the design
but you will have to wait and see how this works out.


One last look and I'm off.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenges: Challenge 54 # Christmas is Coming.
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - October challenge - Anything Christmas Goes.
Sparkles Christmas Challenge: 95 #Embossing Heat/Dry.

16 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love those Houses Angela, I think I may have missed this stall as it was a whirlwind visit for me this time. Perfect stamp for that masterboard.
The vehicles are very sweet too..
Wishing you a super week ahead.
Hugs Tracey xx

Brenda Brown said...

These are interesting stamps Angela, they make a great alternative winter card for Christmas. Xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi all xXx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! What fabulous stamps and I love how you've used them. My wish list is bulging, but I've got to cram these on! Jo x

pam said...

They look different from the norm your stamps Angela, I know you`ll do amazing things with them.
Pam x

Kyla said...

ooh love the houses stamps, looking at your previous posts think I need to have a look at decopatch online to see if I can find the stamp-may need to buy them!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi all. If anyone else is interested in the stamps you can find the shop here: https://picturethisstamps.co.uk/
and on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Picturethisstamps/
Hope you enjoy looking. Hugs, Angela xXx

brenda said...

Your monochromatic stamping angainst the inky background makes for a really striking card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Christine said...

Love those stamps! So different.... had to go visit the shop - online of course!
Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Christine #22

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great look with those stamps, Angela; the way they look on your masterboard is totally outstanding!

Joan said...

A great alternative style Christmas card, very striking, might have to have a look for those stamps!

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire x

Sybrina K said...

Angela, What a stunning card! I am in awe of those fussy-cut, layered buildings. Thanks so much for playing along with our embossing challenge at Sparkles Christmas. :)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Ellen said...

Lovely cards, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Jackie PN said...

Those house stamps are the coolest Angela!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10