Wednesday 28 November 2018

WOYWW # 495 - What's On You Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I'm working on some Christmas Masterboards at the moment. 
Need to get my cards finished as the time is getting shorter, just don't know where it's gone!


 The other stuff on my desk is from Art From The Heart when they had their Black Friday sale.
Think I might have some fun with these, when I get the chance!

So that's me done for today but just a quick note before I go.

Some of you were asking about the fabric leaves I was working on.



I am not sure at this stage how the they will be used as they are part of a larger project called Beleaf which is an Art in the Community project. When they are all finished they are going to be put together to create one large piece some time in the New Year so like you I await with anticipation.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x



17 comments:

Helen said...

Great purchases - hope it isn't too long before you get to play! Helen #5

Annie said...

Thanks for the info on the leaves...what fun. Really look forward to seeing what they use them for now.
Hugs,
Annie x #13

Claire said...

More yummy supplies! Never a dull moment on your desk...
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 9

Julia Dunnit said...

Blimey, you did well in the PA sale! Lovely new toys. I think the leaf project sounds really interesting, I shall look forward to knowing more.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, love all the goodies from the sale. Leafs look great, look forward to seeing how the project turns out. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Fun goodies Angela.. still not organised to use my new goodies as I'd like.
Love the leaves abd fascinating they're going in big project.
Prayer hugs Shazin Ozxxx #15

StampinCarol said...

Your desk never fails to amaze me with new goodies or beautiful masterboards! Have a great week!
Carol N #7

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, nice black Friday goodies, I'm sure you will have some fun with them. Looking forward to seeing the leaf project next year. Have a lovely week Heather x #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Angela, hope you manage to find time to play with your new goodies soon. I couldn't resist an additional pack of Ancestor paper dolls and went rather mad in the Gray Sale on Clarity. Can't wait to see how your leaves are incorporated into the large project. Sarah #10

Marit said...

There's some wonderful stencils on your table, great buys and those Tim Holz photos/pics are gorgeous! Hope you find some time to play with it all, enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, happy woyww and a big hug from Holland, Marit #17

Neet said...

Ooh, your Community Art is something to look forward to for both you and us.
Don't worry about the "C" cards - I am in exactly the same boat. Couldn't sleep so stamped some "Happy Christmas" tags last night - a bit closer to having about 6 done.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sue said...

Hi Angela, Looking forward to seeing the leaves in the finished display.

Have fun with your new stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those leaves are gorgeous! It's going to be interesting to see how they finally end up. You had a good time in the Black Friday sales, what a lovely lot of new stash...have fun!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm very much looking forward to what will happen with those leaves, Angela...feeling anticipatory!

craftyani said...

Like the idea of a community leave project. Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Keep on with the cards. Have a good week ANi #12

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI Angela, ooh that sounds like a very cool thing you will be able to visit and see what happens to the leaves later. I have my fingers crossed the project is small enough to view that you can find yours in the design again later. :) ~Stacy #25

Shoshi said...

Ooh Angela, just look at all that gorgeous new stash! What fun you are going to have. Art from the Heart is great but they can be quite expensive so well done, taking advantage of their sale. I love the little fabric leaves, and look forward to hearing more about the community project, and what is eventually made with all the leaves. Thank you for your visit - glad you like the flowers. I have to keep the mystery project under wraps for another couple of weeks but in the meantime I am making good progress on it and can’t wait to share it!!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10