Monday 19 November 2018

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with some left-over Masterboard:

You may remember that I made these a couple of weeks ago and used the black and white to create a Christmas card.
Today I'm showing you how I used the coloured pieces.


 

Left-over from an earlier project it looked like this:


 I seem to have a thing for Kraft card at the moment and decided to stamp straight onto the Kraft card blank using the house stamp.


I then fussy cut the houses on the coloured card and separated some of them so that i could arrange them across the card for added interest.


Finished the design by adding a sentiment , Shine Bright by Visible Image and Stickles Glitter Glue in the windows..


  But I didn't stop there as I still had more of the card left so I ripped it down one side to give a grungy finish and attached it to the card blank and added the Stickles Glitter glue again.


The New Home stamp was a freebie from a magazine.


You can see here that I left the torn side loose to give more dimension to the card.
It's simple but just adds more interest and the sentiment is only attached on it's left side.


I'm really enjoying working with these stamps so you can expect to see more soon. 

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful cards, and as always, I love the way you utilize your masterboards...yummy!

Jackie PN said...

Love that housing stamp set!! Great cards Angela!
hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10