Friday 19 July 2019

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



I went to the craft show at Doncaster last Saturday. This is Create and Craft setting up.


Quite a busy day.


My Hydrangeas are looking well and colouring up nicely.
This was last week.


And here is this week.



Passion flower too.



Fish busy.....


and I have been too.
Lots of gardening.


This is the before trimming.....


And this is after. Just hope you can see the difference. Just a bit more tidy maybe.


Then there are some conifers that have only just got bi enough to start training.
Stupidly I did not take a before photo, silly me.
A bit of topiary going on here.




And here.
They should look nice when they thicken up.


Cut back a load of Bamboo too though I'm not sure you can tell.
My neighbour has kept some of the long stalks which were quite thick and once dried out will be great canes.


And finally to finish the week off we went to see, well listen actually my friend singing in the Be Vox choir again. 
Great evening.


                             Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am SO envious of your garden. You have a real gem. How do you keep your bamboo from spreading? I cut mine back and it still spreads. Yours is so different from mine.

Are your koi overcrowded or is that just from the netting over the pond. I want a lush garden and pond just like yours, but I will only be able to wish for it. Sounds like you had a busy, yet fun week. Have a great Friday and weekend, too, Angela.

Annie said...

So many really lovely smiles this week Angela. Your garden is really beautiful.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mrs A. said...

Love seeing the pictures of your garden. My Passion flower has blossomed for the first time this year. I thought it had died last winter but it is doing ok and has five more flowers blooming. My hydrangea is that lovely deep pink colour too. Raining here today so can’t get out in mine. Hope you have a good weekend. Gardening or crafting. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

I always enjoy seeing the garden photos Angela as I do love oriental themed ones. The hydrangeas sure are becoming more colourful and well done you on all the gardening.....The trimming looks so neat x. Thank you for sharing all the photos and Doncaster show looked fun and glad you enjoyed the Be Vox Choir x

Crafty Claire said...

Such a gorgeous garden. Looks like you cut off as much bamboo as you left! xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos. Your gardens look fantastic. It looks like a park, with the benches among the plants. I'm ashamed to admit the weeds have taken over my garden beds.

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the pics-you have a fabulous garden
Carol x

Lisca said...

Oh what a lovely garden! The flowers are gorgeous and I just love all the green.I suppose it's because here there is so little of it because of the drought.
Well done you for doing topiary.
Are you going to tell us more about the craft show in Doncaster? Or is this it? Did you buy anything?
Ah, I just found your sunflower card. What a beauty. I love the decoupage.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your garden is very beautiful Angela, i'd love a big garden. Mine are both tiny and the back garden is very much in need of a facelift.
Love the Hydrangeas i've been looking to purchase one for my front garden as I have a gap to fill.
Well done on shaping those trees you did a grand job.
Have a fab weekend, I believe I am dog sitting... i'll keep you posted on that. Big Hugs Tracey xx

mamapez5 said...

You have done well in the garden this week. It is a big area to keep on top of. The trimmed trees look great.
All your flowers are beautiful and so are the koi. I miss our lovely pond and the fish we had.
I am sure the craft show was fun. They do get a bit hectic sometimes, but I loved my days visiting the big one in NEC,
The choir looks very professional. I am sure it was a very enjoyable evening.
Sorry I am late visiting. My folk didn't leave until 5.30 this morning!
Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10