Monday 8 July 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Unlike my usual Masterboards this is just A4. 
I wonder how many of you start to colour a piece of card and then hate it, well that's what happened here so then I stopped and it's been sitting in the box for months so I thought it was time I did something with it and this is what happened.


If you've been around before you may well recognise the die as I've used it before.
The earlier card can be found here. 
This looks quite different to the first card I made.


Suddenly I quite like that paper but what do you think?
I would love to hear your comments.


Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

I love it Angela!! When I saw the pic of the masterboard on my feed I had to come and take a look and I love how you used it!!! That die is fabulous and your card is really gorgeous!!! Have a great day!! xx

Mrs A. said...

You have turned something fairly plain into an amazingly gorgeous card. I love it. HugsMrs A. Now
I just need to get my hands on that die. Lol.

Mac Mable said...

I know exactly what you mean about stashing the papers away, as I am not too sure of them, but I am glad you kept this one. Striking and fabulous card with a wonderful die cut. The colours of the master board, once they have been die cut really do look pretty x

Helen said...

I think it looks fab, before and after! Isn't it funny how we view our own work! Just goes to show, you should never chuck stuff out (ahem!) it will always find it's way in the world!

crafty-stamper said...

I thought it looked great before too-but looks beautiful behind the large die
carol x

Craftyfield said...

And this is why I never throw anything... I made a masterboard recently that looks similar to this and of course I have a (largish) piece left! After seeing your card I'm thinking of using it with a geometric cover plate die! xx

Crafty Claire said...

The masterboard works perfectly. Seen through the die cut the variation, speckles and colours are accentuated and full of interest xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10