Friday 12 July 2019

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week though there's nothing too exciting but then I can do boring for a change really.

Mostly I am cat sitting for a friend who has gone on holiday.


Tiger the cat.

Loads to do in the garden but not really done much yet!


Not really brilliant photos as I took these through the window and though I had the camera on a suitable setting I think the window needs a bit of a clean really but as it's the man's job it doesn't happen too often Lol!


Still, I'm sure you can see that this is a visiting Pigeon having a little rest and it makes a rather nice addition to the chair.


 I have a few of these planting troughs which look a bit like the old stone ones but are synthetic so much lighter in weight. 


Hydrangeas are doing well right now.


Purple variety


and Pink.


And the Passion flower.

I'm going to finish off with a photo of my God Daughters little girl. The school decided to have a mock wedding and they've chosen her as the bride.


How cute is that!


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful photos. That cat is very handsome looking.

Lisca said...

Now that is a goodlooking fella (the cat that is). He can come to my house too.
Your garden is looking good. The colourful hydrangeas and of course the stunning passion flower.
What an idea to do a pretend wedding. Children can learn about what they do and who goes to a wedding. Children love pretend games, don't they. Your god daughter's little girl is just the cutest bride ever.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Wow I can remember when my boys did a mock wedding at school and they are in their thirties and forties now!
I was surprised to see you start with a cat picture today, as I don't associate you with cats, but I see you are only 'borrowing' it.
My hydrangeas have just finished, and your are so beautiful. mine are all pink. I think we used to put copper nails in the pots to make blue when I was little. But I like my pink ones. They do well out here as long as I keep watering them, but their season is much earlier than in UK.
let's hope you have a sunny week so you can make a start on the garden.
Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to be so late visiting, dear Angela. I was also surprised to see you cat sitting. I hope Stan and Maisie aren't too upset by having to share their space. Right now Bleubeard is in hog heaven, because one of the kids is constantly picking him up and stroking him. Squiggles, on the other hand, hides in my office and refuses to come out except to use his sandbox.

I wish washing windows was a man's job at my house. Your pigeon on the chair proved to make great photos. And of course, your hydrangeas are incredible. I love your garden shots.

I've never heard of mock weddings. I'm quite certain they don't do that in the states. Your god daughter's daughter is an adorable girl, though. So glad you shared the photo.

Have a super Friday and great weekend, too, dear.

Mac Mable said...

Love your oriental styled garden and the hydrangeas are looking fabulous. Adorable mock wedding photo...Thank you for sharing x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cat love the garden pics and the cute mock wedding
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10