Friday 5 July 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Time for the Craft Club again and the ladies were having a go at making one of my Wallet Files.


I have to say they were very enthusiastic and came up with some great ideas to decorate them.


Gorgeous colours.


I had written out instructions for them to follow as you can see here.


Can't wait to see this one finished, just look at those colours.


 One of my favourites.


Loved the papers used here.




Also been in the park walking dogs. 
There are so many people joining in the park run now, it's brilliant.


Not sure you can call these cygnets any more as they are so big now.


We went to see the Little Shop of Horrors at the Lincoln Performing Arts Centre, what fun.


Completely mad but brilliant.


This could put anyone off going to the dentist ever again Lol!

The young women on the left is actually a PE teacher that I used to work with, she always seemed normal Lol! 

Some of you may remember this was originally shown as a film in 1986 and is an American rock musical comedy horror and it's now becoming popular as a stage show. 
It's great if you don't mind seeing a large plant eating people! 
Anyway, I'm off now to see what you've all been up to.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x 

8 comments:

Annie said...

The wallet files are all really pretty.....I'm sure they all enjoyed their crafty fun. I'm thinking of making something similar in fabric. Just look at those cygnets! All grown up now....it happens so quickly doesn't it?
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Indeed, those wallet files are gorgeous! I love the idea of making one. Do you think I could have the instructions as well. I'd love to make one.
The stage show looks like fun. Fancy seeing someone you used to work with on the stage!
Yes, the cygnets have grown. They are teenage cygnets now I suppose. Does mother kick them out when they are fully grown I wonder.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful and pretty wallets from your class x Thank you for sharing the fabulous photos of the swan and her cygnets and the little shop of horrors production x. It looked like fun x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I loved the movie, but haven't seen the play version of it. You got some great shots, and its always fun to see your friends in plays. Happy WOYWW!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I want to apologize for being so late visiting. These youngsters and I have been busy all day. They wanted me to thank you for identifying the car. They were overjoyed to learn what it was. I told them I KNEW someone would know what kind of car it was. Again, thanks.

Your wallets are incredible. Seems the people who took your class were quite pleased and made some gems.

Wow, those cygnets have grown. How amazing. Almost like I hardly recognized the children, they had grown so much. I'm now the shortest person in the room (grin).

I never saw The Little Shop of Horrors, but I have heard about it. I didn't know they made it into a stage play. I am sure you had a great time. Hope you have a totally beautiful weekend, because I'm sure your Friday is now history.

Crafty Claire said...

What a diversity of things in one post! The wallets look like they turned out really well. That's what I love about running classes everyone has their own take on an idea, you don't want a dozen replicas.

The cygnets are looking more confident just time before they get a bit more cocky!

The show looks really fun, totally bonkers of course, but now all I can think of is 'feed me' so I'm off for some breakfast.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

mamapez5 said...

The craft day looks great. I love so many variations on the theme, and some of them are so very pretty.
I don't know much about Little Shop of Horrors though I have heard of it, but live drama is almost always fun.
It's good to see the cygnets growing big and strong. I still think of them as cygnets until they have their white feathers.
hope you have a good week. Kate x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So good of you to share the makings of your album Angela I loved how you put it together. Looks like the group loved it too, amazingly inspiring. Looks like you have been having some lovely days, I miss those walks with the dog :( Nig Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Great way to finish an evening by going to a show & I agree wholeheartedly about being put off the dentist with its story line hee hee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10