Friday 7 February 2020

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you some things that have made me smile this week.


I've been going through a few of the photographs that I took while we were away skiing. I seem to have taken a likeness to reflections. 
If you look closely you can see someone in the background taking this photograph.


This sink is in one of the bars we like to stop at for a drink. It has a likeness of Steampunk I think, certainly industrial looking.


Back at the hotel and a fruity dessert, the white piece is meringue.


The most important meal of the day, breakfast.
I love a boiled egg but rarely have them at home.
This is so civilised! I should do it more often.


The lounge, very pretty and comfortable. This was early in the day and quiet as everyone was getting ready to go out.


I saw this in another bar, love it.


Can't say as I've ever seen a weasel that skies but he's quite cute.

If that's not funny enough I thought we should have a few cartoons relating to skiing so here goes.



You would not believe the number of poles, gloves and Piste maps that we see dropped from the chairlifts but thank goodness I have not seen this happen. 
I shall be very careful in future skiing under the lifts!



Well that's it hope you enjoyed those, they certainly made me smile but maybe you need to be a skier to appreciate them.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

As you know I'm not a skier but I had a good chuckle at your funnies....that's just why I don't ski of course....that and the fact you'd never get me going up on one of those ski lifts for love nor money :-) :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

The reflection in the goggles is a really cool photo - and I love the "reversing" going on between the two food photos... From the dessert to the boiled egg, it seemed like the same colours and shapes but somehow in reverse - very enjoyable (as is a boiled egg - perfect breakfast). The cartoons made me laugh out loud - thanks for sharing those!
Alison x

Twiglet said...

No I'm not a skier either but I loved the funnies. Your photos look like you had a great time. xx Jo

Lisca said...

I was a skier in my younger days, but I don't think you need to be a skier to smile at the jokes. They were really funny. Thank you for those.
Your photos are lovely. What a fabulous hotel and meals/desserts. I must admit that I have a boiled egg every Thursday. Hubby has this thing about eggs and won't eat any more than 2 or 3 a week. He has his ham, egg and chips at the restaurant which has two eggs and we do scrambled eggs on Sunday. So you can see that a soft boiled egg on Thursdays (yum yum) is a no-no for him. I like them just as in your photo. Perfect!
Enjoy what is left of the weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

You sure made me smile Angela and with today's wild weather that's a bonus....Thank you x.
The breakfast looked great and yes it is so good to have different things whilst we are away. There is something to think that someone cooked it, washed up afterwards too and maybe that's why we don't do it as much at home and in particular for breakfast! x. Loved the funnies at the end, which I can relate too x.

Craftyfield said...

The food looked lovely, but that dessert plate is half empty, surely they forgot to add the piece de resistance!!! No wonder you had to compensate at breakfast...
Enjoyed the cartoons, made me laugh! x

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing more from your trip. do you know I've never eaten a 'boiled' egg for breakfast from the shell? Fancy. And I have egg cups! LOL Thanks for sharing more photos of your trip Hugs! Kel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10