Monday 17 February 2020

Masterboard Monday. Masculine birthday cards.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a couple of cards made with some left-over Masterboard:


There's always left-over Masterboard at this place!


Masculine style cards today.
I've tried to slightly different ways to use up this clock style background paper.


I so love these wavy dies to use on layering pieces to your cards though I found the sentiment die a bit strange to position as that's a bit wavy too.


Clean and Simple but it works.


If you need a quick card then this is for you.
Just add a few enamel dots or gems and the card's complete.
I've made these for men but the same design used with different papers could be for females or children, just choose your background papers to suit.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

pam said...

Wonderful designs Angela, how perfect for male cards and love the colours of the background.
Pam x

Sue said...

These are lovely, I really like those wavy dies! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

Lovely CAS designs, Angela! I have been meaning to use my old supplies (dies and punches) that I haven't touched for a long time and this type of project is just the thing. Will need to get my mojo in gear first though...

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving these cards, Angela - the look for men is definitely masculine, and the die cut's the bomb!

Crafty Claire said...

Really striking cards. Some of that die cutting looks fiddly. I think the style would appeal to all ages and genders. Really lovely xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10