Friday 28 February 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

More Cabin updates, managed to start organising the space a little.


 

Some useful corner desks have been fitted but the weather hasn't helped but we'll get there....well sooner or later!
The two sets of shelving are where I keep my old wood mounted stamps....I know I should have taken them off the wood but I still kind of like them as they are.



Two pampered dogs.
Stan just can't keep his jacket fastened, he's just like a scruffy little boy. Maisie on the other hand always looks smart and is able to keep her jacket in place at all times.



Took mum to her favourite eating place and they have Mother's Day cakes already, they look scrummy.
I've also been to see Emma at the cinema which was amusing and out with the girls for coffee oh! and the dentist for a check up, how exciting is that !

So on to the dog funnies.

Much more enjoyable I think.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Annie said...

I really love how the cabin is coming along....I can imagine many happy hours being spent in there....with the dogs too :-)
It sounds like you've had a busy week...you can keep the dentist but the rest sounded fun.
I love the dog funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Natalia said...

The dogs are sooo cute,love dogs so much! Have a lovely weekend, I am following ☺

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, your cabin is huge! All that space is just crying out to be filled and I'm sure you will get there soon. I'm in the middle of fine-tuning my craftroom, slowly but surely too. Those cakes look far too tempting and so bad for us too, which, of course, is why they are so tempting. Your pampered pooches are adorable and isn't it just like a boy to be scruffy. The funnies are hilarious and I can especially identify with that last after the cuddles I got from my daughter's enormous Rottweiler. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth xx

Mac Mable said...

Fun smiles and those cakes look yummy x. The cabin is so coming along x.

Helen said...

wow,your cabin looks huge! love the shelves for your wooden stamps(don't unmount them !!) Helen #2

Lisca said...

That cabin certainly is humongous! How wonderful to have so much room!
Don't forget to sort out good lighting. You need good light on those dark days (or evenings).
I laughed at Stan being a real boy and getting his jacket in a twist.
Your funnies had me giggling too. That one with the two dogs wriggling on either side, must be something you are familiar with, having two dogs.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m late for WOYWW (sorry) so thought to post here. Love the ammonites.,..and that you can see the longer picture with them too, not always easy. This pic of the inside of the shed is lovely...HUGE! I love that you haven’t uncounted your rubber stamps, I never will..I love them as they are!!

mamapez5 said...

Those corner desks are ideal. Corner spaces are hard to put to good use, and often end up as wasted space. I have taken all my stamps off their wood blocks so I could store them in files on laminated sheets. I have far too many of them though and can't decide how best to reduce them (except by throwing some away). All my friends out here are as old or older than me and exeryone is cutting back on their hobbies so there is no market for them here.
I love the doggy smiles. Kate x

Crafty Claire said...

Lots of smiles here this week. Those cakes look delicious. I'm very envious of your craft cabin...I can dream! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Craftyfield said...

So much space! I'm guessing you can start crafting already. Enjoy!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Thanks for the dog funnies, especially - they're a hoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10