Monday 3 February 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a quick card made with this Masterboard:
Instructions for making can be found here. If you've not seen this technique already you will love it.



I think this will be the last one using this Masterboard style so you can expect something different very soon.



But for now, here's how I used another of the bubble papers using this Woodware stamp (Love them). 
Make sure the black ink is nice and juicy, I used Versa Fine Clair, 
stamped the design and then heat embossed it with clear powder.


With these collage stamps there is so much detail that you don't need much else so I finished with some Stickles Glitter Glue, done!

Hope you like it.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Helen said...

the stamps on top of your bubble masterboard are fantastic !

Mac Mable said...

What a stunning collage stamped image and over the wonderful background your card is fabulous Angela x.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela!! Sorry I've been so slack with my blog visits .. finding it difficult to make time at the moment but am going to try a bit harder. Brilliant masterboard! Always love the ones you make and the card is gorgeous! Love the stamps too! Fabulous make!! Have a great week! hugs xx

Words and Pictures said...

Your bubbly background is a treat - thanks for sharing the link to the December post - it brought back happy childhood crafting memories - and the flower cards there are so lovely. This one's really pretty too - the stems at the centre of that collage stamp are right up my street. Delightful!
Alison x

Mrs A. said...

Love how you have created this mood board with that simple technique. A new one to me and now on my to do list. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafty Claire said...

Love that masterboard reminds me of mammatus clouds...very imposing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10