Friday 14 February 2020

Friday Fun Day with Valentine Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

And what a week it's been! Sun, rain, wind and snow, we've had the lot.



Before I start just want to wish you happy Valentine's Day from Maisie and Stan xx

Got these beauties from hubby.


Gorgeous.

We did get out and go walking in the park the day after some bad winds to find this massive tree in the lake, so pleased we weren't there when it went down.  



And I went out with the girls again. A little bit of shopping and a good bit of chit chat!


One of the girls had a large cup of hot chocolate but I'm not sure it's obvious just how big this cup was but I've put the teapot next to it to give you some idea. It was massive. I would say about 10" (25cm) massive!


A couple more of the scrummy puds we had.
The first one was a bit like bread pudding.


This was layered with chocolate and blackcurrant sauce and blobs of cream.


This young man is no one we know but when he wasn't skiing he was playing the piano and I have to say he was brilliant.


One of my favourite photographs techniques. You might remember I took one like this before. The rest of us are reflected through the goggles.


And here we are enjoying an evening with friends.
The champagne was a gift from the owner of the hotel.

The boys are hiding, well taking the photo actually so we'll forgive them.


And to finish off I thought these looked like fun so more funnies for you.



Stages in learning to ski!


And this is beginners who don't read their piste map or take notice of the warning signs Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

What lovely flowers...how romantic. We don't really do Valentine's Day because of the rip off in the shops and the fact we love each other every day but I will say we do plan a special meal together later so we both get spoilt :-) I love your funnies....I think I would be like the ones in the first pic :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...


That card with Maisie and Stan is great! Perfect! They really look like your dogs.
And those flowers! Nice one! My hubby doesn't even know it's Valentine's day. We are going out with friends though, but it should be okay to go out without booking as they don't celebrate it here.
I'm glad you are okay after the storms. No damage to your new shed I hope...
I assume the scrummy puds were on holiday, or did you have them with your friends after the catch-up?
I had to chuckle at the funnies as I know from experience how difficult it is to learn to ski as an adult.
Happy Valentine's Day,
And a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I love the doggie Valentine. We don't do much for Valentine's Day here , so we went for our usual Friday fish and chip lunch. But I did make special ice-creams when we got home, and we sat out in the sun to eat them!
How sad to see the tree down in the lake. I hope no-one and no birds etc were hurt.
The desserts and drinks look good. You obviously get so much enjoyment from your skiing trips. have a good week. Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Great smiles Angela and Happy Valentine's day to Massie and Stan x What beautiful flowers from DH and yes hasn't the weather been horrendous and very changeable this past week and it hasn't finished with us yet....
'Yay' to the very large mug of hot chocolate and those yummy desserts.
Great technique with the photography and the reflection.....And another 'Yay' to the champagne x. Thanks for the funnies at the end of your lovely blog post Angela x.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love that valentine card you made. It looks like you had a great week (other than the winds). Sorry I haven't been by to visit much lately. I haven't been doing much online for awhile now. Happy Valentine's Day!

Sue said...

What a fun post Angela, the Valentine's card is brilliant, these Timmy stamps always make me smile. Your holiday looks wonderful - especially the food! Have a fun and crafty weekend, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Lots of smiles this week. Your holiday looks great and the puddings are making my mouth water! xx

Mrs A. said...

Thanks for the funnies that made me smile. Love your cute doggy card too. Hope your staying safe during Storm Dennis which is raging away outside right now. Hubby has just had to go out and retrieve the top post from the side gate way that had blown completely off and landed half way down the garden . Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10