Friday 21 February 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

A few updates on the cabin:

Not quite sure what I have included here so far but the electrics are all done now.


I love my new outside light I think it's a bit Industrial looking.


Ceiling lights all completed too and I'm ready to start getting the stuff in though the weather is not helping so it's going to be a bit slow going for a while but their's planning to do too.

We also had a bit of a surprise in the park as they've started cutting down some dead trees as part of the restoration program.


Maisie and Stan ready for their walk. 
The jackets are as much for our good as theirs' as they cover the tummy preventing them from getting quite so dirty and the jackets are easy to wipe clean.


So here we are in the park and the tree lopping has started.


There are some big trees in there.

And this was the next one to come down.




Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week....thank goodness so it's......

Time for some more dog funnies I think.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

We have a large ash tree over the road from our bungalow that we have been trying to have taken down since we moved here...it's full of ivy and the tree surgeon that came here soon after we moved in said it was dangerous and could fall on our bungalow! With the latest storms we contacted the council yet again but as yet not heard back from them :-(
Please keep everything crossed for us.
I love your dogs waiting patiently to go for their walk....Milly has a red rain coat :-)...she's out walking now and I'm expecting her to come back needing a bath.
Hugs,
Annie x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Making great progress on the cabin - what a terrific space! And those cartoons cracked me up, Angela - one just has to love those animals! Have a great week...

mamapez5 said...

I'm always a bit sad to see trees coming down, but there are obviously times when it is the right thing to do.
Your cabin will be amazing. It looks a big space right now but I bet you will have no trouble filling it up.
I can see that covering some fur up for the dogs, is a good idea in this weather. Fortunately we don't have that problem very often.
Your funnies made me smile. I love the two dogs searching for the patches of sunlight. At this time of year, ours do that too.
Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh your shed is beautiful. And soon you will be there crafting away!
What a good idea to give the dogs jackets. I often wonder if they feel cold. They shouldn't with their natural coat, but I can understand for your benefit, it saves them getting too muddy and needing a bath after each walk.
What a shame about the trees. But I know that weak and diseased trees can be a danger, so it is a necessary 'evil'.
The funnies got my chuckling. We don't have dogs, but we have been around enough dogs to appreciate the jokes.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

I sure did smile with the funnies at the end of the post Angela. I love the photo of Stan and Maisie being patient for their walk and their coordinating jackets look great x. Talking of great your cabin is just that...I bet you can't wait to move in? Have a lovely weekend x.

Craftyfield said...

Your crafty palace looks almost ready to move in! I'm excited for you, can't wait to see how your will organise your stash... x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your cabin is looking marvellous Angela, it's going to be a real cosy place for you to hide out and play in. Love Stan & Maisies coats, think Freya could have done with a waterproof. Hope you have managed to be damaged free, so sad to see the tree's affected. Hugs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10