Monday 14 December 2020

Manic Monday Christmas Cards.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

No Masterboard today as it's been manic here trying to get all the Christmas cards made but lots of ideas to show you.


I've been using stamps and stencils by Card-io.


I started by placing the bauble stencil on the card blank and running it through my Big Shot to emboss the card but you could do this with an embossing tool. 
The die cut deer is by Tim Holtz.
For this cards I've also added a mask to create the moon before adding the colour.
The reflection is created by stamping onto a piece of acetate and then press that onto the card.

Keep the mask in place while applying ink with a blending tool then mask off sections and blend in the details of the hills etc. 
Allow the ink to dry and then stamp the chosen images. 
To complete the designs I have added Stickles Glitter Glue, sentiment and tiny die cut snowflakes.

The tree stamps on these cards are by circadesign and the sentiment a freebie everything else is Card-io.
I got a bit carried away with this technique so there will be more to follow before Christmas.

Hope you liked those I certainly enjoyed making them and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter one of these cards in the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Week 602 Got to be Christmas.
Sweet Stampin Challenges - Let it Snow.
Country View Challenges- Anything Christmas.
Little Red Wagon -Challenge 579 -Snow Day. 

18 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What beautiful and wonderful winter scenes. I love how you've done these angela and the blending, masking and stamping looks amazing x.

JanR said...

Great card! The stamping and stencilling are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

brenda said...

A delightful Christmas scenic card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

maria f. said...

Absolutely dreamy. I'd love to be taking a walk in that scene right now!

Corrie Herriman said...

These are gorgeous ! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our December "Christmas, anythink goes' challenge. Corrie x

Sue said...

Ooh Angela what lovely cards, that bauble stencil is amazing! Take care and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Angela these really are most beautiful and i'm very blessed to have received one from you similar in design. I bet you enjoyed creating each scene, they look fab within the baubles.
I know how manic it's been with trying to get cards finished myself, I really do need to prepare earlier, I say it every year but next year really needs to be the one. Thank you again for my card lovely.. I'll share it with our WoywW peeps in the morning. Big Hugs Tracey xx

Darlene said...

WOW these are AWESOME Angela! Thanks for sharing the details on how you created them! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Linby said...

wow! This is a stunning design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Karen said...

These cards are gorgeous! I'll have to see if I can find those stamps ~ I'm loving the scenes you've created. I think you'd have to do a video for me to understand how to make one though! ~ Love, Karen

Craftyfield said...

No wonder you got carried away... such a clever and effective design! The very detailed stamps and beautiful silhouettes make a perfect landscape and the glowing sky behind the hill adds enough colour to make it pop. x

Crafty Claire said...

Fab cards, helping me get into the festive spirit. I love the Card-io stamps for Christmas. I've taught a couple of classes using the technique as it's so effective xx

Lillianb said...

Funny Angela I thought I have posted on your blog , Love the dragon and know its going to look great ,Love all the dies bet you are going to have fun with them,


Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous cards, Angela - they are truly lovely and will be undoubtedly cherished far beyond this season. xo

Jane said...

A beautiful festive scene! Thanks for joining our December anything Christmas over at Country View. Merry Christmas x

Tracey T said...

Such a beautiful winter scene! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

pam said...

Stunning cards Angela, love the beautiful scenes..
Hugs Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10