Monday 7 December 2020

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



I hate to waste anything so I stuck all last years year's postage stamps (and a few others) to an A4 sheet of card. The images are so pretty, it's such a shame to just bin them.


I liked these so much that I decided to scan them rather than use the original and changed the colours on some of the copies too.


This card was made with the original colours and a snowflake stamp (Visible Image) for the background and finished with Stickles glitter glue. The sentiment was by Apple Blossom Designs.


I changed the colours of the masterboard this time and the background stamp is by Magenta.

Lots more to come which I'll show you soon.
Hope you liked that idea for reusing the postage stamps.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Such a brilliant idea, Angela, recycling these stamps to create a masterboard. I love the way these cards turned out. Absolutely gorgeous! hugs x

Mac Mable said...

I love the idea of reusing the postage stamps Angela and then to colour change them on the computer. You are so creative and both cards are unique and fabulous x.

Chana Malkah said...

How absolutely creative! I have saved the stamps from cards sent from crafty friends in Europe, Asia, and Africa! I could never decide what to do with them. This is so cool! Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe I will think of something now!
Hugz,
Chana

Crafting With Jack said...

I do love this idea, but I don’t get many cards through the post, however I have been scanning my Christmas stamps for the past couple of years so I could do a digital version. I liked the colour change one as well. X Angela

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great idea and lovely cards.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great idea to save the original masterboard, Angela, and I just love the way you've utilized it to create two completely different cards. Well done, you creative genius!!

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards and a canny idea to scan them, especially as it must have taken ages to stick all the stamps in place xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10