Friday 4 December 2020

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I've been in the park a few times taking some pics.
We had a foggy day in the week and couldn't resist taking a few photos of my favourite people.


So much atmosphere in these photographs, really love them.



Other than that we've been having the path done down to the cabin.


So this is how the day developed.


So taking you for a little walk down the Yellow Brick Road as it has become known.


It seems to have had the effect of making the garden look even longer.


Lots of soil dug out here.


Tired now I've walked all that way so I'm off for a rest Lol!
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Angela. You're new path is really lovely....what a difference it will make for you. Follow your yellow brick road often and keep smiling.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

That's a lovely piece of brick work. I love the way it meanders a bit. I expect you are glad the works done now.
That misty walk looks chilly, but it does make for some good photos. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I stopped back by to ask if you were going to join the crop tomorrow when I found my original comment had not taken. Some days I hate blogger and this robot thingy.

I think your new path is gorgeous. They did an excellent job. It is beautiful. I like how the two different colored bricks look together. I also LOVE seeing your family in the fog. The photos are SO atmospheric.

So sorry my first comment didn't take, but still wonder if you are going to the crop?

Lisca said...

I'm afraid I don't share your appreciation for misty atmospheres. I hate fog if I'm honest (to use Virginia's turn of phrase).
But I can certainly join you in singing your praises over the new path. It is a work of art. Really beautiful. I love how it meanders and the fact that two different colours have been used. I wish you many happy trips down the yellow brick road!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Stacy Sheldon said...

OOoh that walk way is so gorgeous Angela, Love the drama of the foggy shots too :)

Mac Mable said...

Yay to your yellow brick path and what wonderful atmospheric photos x.

Chana Malkah said...

Your pictures made me think of that old Irish proverb that says, "It is a long road that has not turning!"

You could solve quite a few creative problems on your walk from the main house to the cabin!

Good luck with getting it all done very soon.

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful foggy photos, Ang - the atmosphere is marvellous. And I do hope that you're planning on painting that new walkway in random shades of yellow and gold so it lives up to its moniker! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10