Friday 11 December 2020

Friday Fun day

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
It's been a busy week for us. 
My mum had a phone call from her doctor about getting the vaccine and she's been a bit worried about that so we've been having to reassure her.
Then I got a surprise raffle prize.


Now that was unexpected. It was only last week that I got the tickets. 
The tickets were on behalf of  Macmillan Cancer Support.
There was so much in there and the basket is lovely too.



The path is all completed and I've been busy trying to get the rest of my Christmas cards made.



And this happened!


Yes, we had snow though it didn't stay for long but was unexpected.


Only just got the path done in time.


And the strawberry patch too.


And then there was the brilliant Zoom meeting on Saturday with all these lovely crafty ladies.


Can't wait to do that again.

So that's me done for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

The prize couldn't have gone to a lovelier person....well deserved I'm sure. Thanks for joining in each week. The zoom crop really was fun and, like you, I hope it happens again soon.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a lot of smiles today. Your new studio is going to be great. And I'm envious of that path. Very professional indeed.

It was SO very good to see you at the Zoom meeting on Saturday, even if you couldn't see me. I loved it when your lights blinked different colors.

Have a super Friday and a great weekend, too, dear.

mamapez5 said...

Ah, I am quite glad we are too near the coast to get snow here. I believe Lisca has had some at least within viewing distance from her house, but she is much further inland and higher up than we are.
The fish all look quite happy below that chilly surface.
That was a very nice raffle prize to win. It must have given you a little lift to get that.
Stay positive. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, I forgot to mention congrats on your raffle win. Second, I saw your comment on the molds. Several of these are actually not real copper. You can tell from the pink color. I'll take photos of my copper molds and copper for next Friday. It will be a good Friday Smiles, I think.

Lisca said...

What a lovely hamper prize! It is such a worthy cause though so I am glad you actually unexpectedly won.
You had snow! Yes, your path is beautiful, even though buried under a dusting of snow.
How is the heron deterrent going? Is it working?
The zoom meeting looks fun. I recognize a few faces from when I was part of it all. Shoshi has lost weight.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Shoshi said...

Wow, Angela, snow!! We haven't had that here, but it's usually much milder here than elsewhere in the country. We had a frost yesterday though. Your garden and the new path look so lovely! What a brilliant raffle prize, all full of goodies for you to enjoy, and all in such a pretty basket, too. That's a great screen grab of our Zoom session on Saturday! So nice that people have done that.

Shoshi x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OOPS, Angela, I'm doing my Second Thursday Tutorial next Friday, so will post my copper two Fridays from now. In fact, I'll show all my copper then.

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, sorry for the late visit. Days are just running away at present! It was fun on Saturday, I need to either not bother crafting on the next Zoom crop, or find something that does not need so much concentration. Maybe it's because I'm still so new to crochet. Thanks for stopping by, you sound as busy as me - sometimes I'm amazed I get so much done inbetween working full time lol. I would say rollon retirement, but that would be wishing too many years away! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #17

Crafty Claire said...

That's a rather fine looking prize there. Will the basket get a crafty make over at some point I wonder? I live near Heathrow where it's been so mild my husband is still wearing his summer jacket. Bring on the snow :-)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How lovely to get some snow to put you in Christmas mode, and to top it all off you won a basket of goodies. You are a VERY lucky girl, my friend. Sending pre-Christmas hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10