Monday 28 December 2020

Masterboard monday

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



The Masterboard is a combination of stamps and stencils by Aall and Create.


The colour on the triangles was Distress oxide smooshed onto white card and the die cut using the triangular dies.
I like to play around with the focal images before deciding how the design will finish.


And once you're happy with the arrangement it's time to add the images to the background and finish with a few decorative items in this case enamel dots.


The sentiment is a die cut by Creative Expressions.


Couldn't resist a small strip of the Masterboard to add interest on the inside of the  card too.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What an eye catching design and so unique x. Very creative and contemporary and I love how you've used a part of the fabulous master board Angela x.

Crafty Claire said...

Love this, a really versatile masterboard. It's still quite masculine even with the brighter colour. xx

Craftyfield said...

The D.Oxide background of the triangles is beautiful and the perfect foil to the monochrome Masterboard. Young, dynamic and, yes, more masculine design that I need to file away for future use...

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That Masterboard is pure deliciousness, and the card outstanding. As always, I'm in Masterboard envy! Well done, my friend, and Happy New Year to you. May 2021 be all you could ever desire...

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card Angela. I love how you combine black and white with the full on colour. Your cards are always so unique and I love 'em! Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2021. take care, Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10