Friday 18 December 2020

Friday fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I can't say we've actually done much this week which is probably for the best. 
Stay home and stay safe seems to be the rule.
We've got the Christmas tree up and Maisie and Stan are cuddling up on the sofa.
Staying at home does give more time for crafting obviously and I'm working on my Craft Academy project.

I have been for a little walk and these two made me smile.


And as you can see the sun had come out which was lovely.


And here's Stan having what seems to be an interesting conversation with my mum!

So time for a few funnies.



I realise this is a cat and a dog but it still reminded me of Maisie and Stan.
Hope some of this helped you to smile a little.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

As we will all be a bit busy next Friday I would like to take the chance to wish you all the happiest Christmas possible. 
Stay safe and look forward to seeing you in the New Year.

Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Angela. Love the conversation Stan is having with your mother. So cute. Also, your tree is wonderful. I always enjoy seeing others' trees.

Your funnies were great this week. I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you, too. See you in the new year, dear.

Annie said...

Stan and Maisie look so impressed with your tree :-)....it's certainly a dog's life isn't it? Gorgeous.
I doubt I will be posting next Friday so here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and 2021 is kinder to us all.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I forgot the molds over the living/dining room doorway. If you have time to revisit, I've loaded the final two photos. I was late getting around this week and was still trying to load my photos at 1 a.m.

mamapez5 said...

We are all finding little things to smile at this year, and I guess that is how it has to be. The animals are a great source of fun. Enjoy your day even if it is only 'staying home and staying safe'. That way we can all get together for more blog fun next year. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, you are right: staying home and staying safe. But as you might have read, I am doing the opposite. (against better judgement)
Your tree is lovely. I'm surprised the boys leave it alone. Better this way.
I love the photo of Stan in conversation with your mum!
And the ponies are gorgeous.
Yes, the dog funnies made me smile too.
Wishing you and hubby (and the dogs) a wonderful Christmas ,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Had a little chuckle with Stan chatting to your Mum x. Thank you for the funnies at the end of the post. Continue to stay safe and thinking of you over the festive period x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love post, Angela, and as always, I do love those doggy funnies. Many thanks for the bright light from your corner of a Covid-inflicted world. xo

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the much needed smiles. The box project is looking like it's coming along nicely. I love the photo of Stan and your mum. Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10