Monday 21 December 2020

Manic Monday Christmas Cards.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you more Christmas cards I've made using Card-io stencils and stamps.



I'm using the large snowflake this week.


I've used a variety of stamps by Lavinia Stamps and Circadesign and Card-io which seem to work well together.


The fairy Lights are by Lawn Fawn Cuts.


Finished these with die cut snowflakes and Stickles Glitter Glue. The die cut deer is by Tim Holtz.

There are more examples from last week which you can find here with instructions for making.

Couldn't leave without showing you one that I slightly adapted from a Tim Holtz die.


They look so much like my two schnauzers.

Hope you liked these and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Loving these wintery scenes Angela and yes the different makes sure do work well together. The snowflake large stencil is such a unique and eye catching idea x. Beautiful cards x
What a fun last card and the two 'adapted schnauzers' look worried that they are on the naughty list....x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela. Love, love, love these cards. Gorgeous little scenes you created inside the snowflakes .. they look amazing. Must say though that I totally adore your little schnauzer card. So fun, and so adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas! hugs xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful scenes with the mega snowflake!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Peeped about a bit and I love your cards. And the post below with your 2 sweet dogs.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Well out and back in...don't know what happened but wanted to wish you and your a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS....we'll be home and that's ok by me. no doubt zoom/skype/phone with the grands, we are now having an ice/snow/wind storm so hope for keeping electricity but will be good for keeping home and safe. December here has been fantastic 40's/50's no winds and I could walk and enjoy outside time. Enjoy all the things you love.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These cards are so beautiful, Angela - I'm addicted to snowflakes and they just fill me with delight. Stunning!

Crafty Claire said...

Love the Card-io cards, really effective and beautifully designed. I've used their stamps quite a bit in the past. Lots of scope for different combinations xx

Craftyfield said...

Another great batch of cards, Angela, just as good as the first and I agree the Lavinia tree stamps are perfect for the distant scenes.

Ales Pickard said...

Thanks for the ppost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10