Monday 11 May 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboard Left-overs:


These are some A4 sheets of stamped card.
I cannot say how long ago it was that I made them but I found some photographs on my computer from before the blog started.


So this is one from the past.


And now the new one using a square Craft card blank.


 Layered everything and added Stickles Glitter glue.


These dies make a quick card look really special.

The die cut sentiment is by Sizzix for Tim Holtz.

 I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Well done you, on using the left over pretty masterboard from ages ago...Such a pretty 'past' creation and what a striking new card x. The die cut front and the pretty colour combination make one very beautiful card Angela x. Sending hugs x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful cards.

Natalia said...

So pretty!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm always delighted when I see the things you create from your Masterboards - they are always so imaginative. I love the contrast in style from the past to present; well done, my friend.

Words and Pictures said...

I always enjoy seeing those masterboards used down to the last scrap! The kraft die-cut layer of wild flowers is fabulous over the top of this one. A lovely card.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10