Monday 25 May 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboard Left-Overs:



You may remember seeing them before as I made another card with some of these here
I actually made the masterboards a very long time ago and they just got left unused until now.


So here's the result.
Time has not been on my side recently which made me think 'Quick Cards' so here they are.


Take a card blank and stamp on it.
When you look at these stamps if you've been stamping for some time you may recognise these and realise that I have had them for a long time.
I also did the same thing on a Kraft card blank too.


From there I ripped a small section for the side and a larger piece for the main part and then attached them to the card blank. 
Next I stamped the sentiment and added some Stickles Glitter Glue to a few of the moths finishing it with a few enamel dots and the jobs done!

Two quick cards and a nice quick explanation of how I made them. 
I might just do this again with some more Masterboards.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Quick cards maybe Angela but they are wonderful and the butterflies look great on the kraft card x.

pam said...

Love butterflies Angela, lovely designs.
Pam x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely cards, Angela, and sometimes the quick and dirty projects turn out the best, don't they? Beauty!

Crafty Claire said...

A simple and really effective idea. Great versatile colour scheme for sympathy or if someone is unwell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10