Monday 4 May 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 256 Celebrations.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Kim is hosting today and our challenge is Celebrations.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


I made two masterboards for this card using Altenew Stamps: 'Halftone Squares' and layered the coloured design over the monotone piece.
The sentiment die is by Die-Versions.
I've gone for even more colour on this card so decided to add some large sequins that have been hanging around.


I have die cut the sentiment twice, one in green Mirri card and the other in grey card to create a shadow towards the back.


This was the original Masterboard which was actually just me playing with some new stamps. 

If you'd like to see another project using this Masterboard you can find it here.
And I still have some left so you may well see this turn up again.

 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

11 comments:

Natalia said...

Love your work, beautiful colors☺

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is gorgeous Angela! I love the fabulous mix of colour on the masterboard and the sentiment is the perfect topper. Stunning creation!
Just want to say again how very sorry I am for the loss of your father and hope you and your family are keeping safe and well during this difficult time. lots of love and hugs xx

Words and Pictures said...

There's a lovely shimmer to the word, and I like the block printed background a lot.
Alison x

Kim x said...

Loving the Masterboard Angela, it reminds me of a class I did ages ago.
Sorry I haven't stopped by lately, I don't know where the time is disappearing to now that I'm back at work, even if it is less hours at the moment.
Stay safe and big hugs
Kimx

Glenda Atkins said...

Very creative, what an awesome Die-cut, and your background is wonderful as always. Love seeing what you come up with!
take care
hugs
Glenda

Crafty Claire said...

There's a lot going on in that card, deceptively so. Been thinking of you this week. Hope you are OK. Take care xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A well matched masterboard background to that metallic sheen card Angela, love how you added the shadow to those bold words. Sending virtual hugs your way Tracey xx

Craftyfield said...

The half tone texture is strangely attractive! Lovely card, Angela. x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I just love the way you play, Angela - that's a great use of your Masterboard!!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant card Angela, and yes I’ve seen that masterboard before reminds me was going to use one of mine not dissimilar, but forgotten again.. now time at mo am painting at train cars, really fun but time consuming!
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially in these uncertain days. He is a sure Rock to those who trust in Him! Praying you’re all kept well too! Praying lots for you all actually.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 😊

PS THANK YOU!! For the pop up window comment box ...yay!❤️❤️❤️❤️

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

awad ngah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10