Friday 19 June 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I don't have a lot to show you this week as I've either been busy trying to finish sorting the cabin or sorting stuff foe mum but here goes anyway.


I have spent some time picking strawberries....lots of them!


And we did call in at the fish farm on the way home from my mum's and this lovely jumped in the bag.


Obviously dog walking continues and the willows are bushing out after their massive trim.


Look at these! Only just enough room for everyone here.


And now we're off again.


You can only just see these two but they have tufty heads, not sure what type  they are.



And finally the cygnets. Mum has been teaching them how to get rid of those downy feathers.

Not a lot today but think these's enough to bring a smile.

I'm off walking today so I'll get round to see you all when I get back.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Natalia said...

I love strawberries, so yum!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, those strawberries look wonderful. Yes, that's truly a large amount, too. A new member of your fish family. How awesome is that. A real beauty, too. Loved seeing the photo of the cygnets getting rid of the downy feathers. That photo was priceless. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, Angela.

Lisca said...

Lovely strawberries! So much satisfaction growing your own!
And a new koi! He looks a fine specimen.
The photo of the cygnets is great. How they are growing. They are probably teenagers by now.
The duck and ducklings are cute.
Hope you had a nice walk.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

I’m hungry now after seeing those lovely strawberries.
No walking here at the minute, it’s tipping down
Lynn x

mamapez5 said...

Lucky you to have 'lots of strawberries'. Their season has more or less finished here, and although the Spanish strawberries are huge and juicy, they don't have the special flavour of a home grown English one!
It is lovely to see all the little water birds on the lake. I love watching the babies bobbing around like little corks. But they don't stay thet cute for long.
The willows are looking good. That hard pruning did them good.
I hope that beauty of a fish does well in your pond.
Kate x

Annie said...

Certainly plenty to make me smile Angela. We've been picking strawberries too but not as many as you...very yummy though. It always amazes me just how quickly willow trees grow having been cut back so much.
I hope your mum is settling down well and not causing too much anxiety for you. Love the new fish.
Hugs,
Annie x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos.

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful photos Angela and how cute are those little ducklings? Great strawberries and clever of the fish to jump into the bag!....LOL x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10