Monday 1 June 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 258 Weddings

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie is hosting today and our challenge is Weddings.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:



I've used a 'Stamps By Me' stamp for this card.



I made this Masterboard some time ago when I was just playing with some ink and gilding foil sheets. I finished the design by adding white dots around the foiled lines and that was it the card just sat in my folder until now.


The stamp has matching dies which is always much better than having to fussy cut the image.
I stamped and die cut two of the main images so that I could cut out the flowers on one of them to use later.


The stamp also comes with some single flowers which I used on the layering card. Next I added a doily which I trimmed once it was glued onto the layering card and then attached this to the card blank.


I cut a piece of the Masterboard and layered this with a narrow piece of the pink card and then attached it.
I used the same pink card and die cut two frames which I arranged and glued down. I felt this would help the cake to stand out more.
Before attaching the cake I added some shadow to give a little more depth to the image.
To complete the design I finished it with  Stickles Glitter Glue and a die cut sentiment.


I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous use of that very pretty master board Angela. The layering effect and that yummy cake looks wonderful.....such a pretty colour combination too x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning card - that one will be treasured forever by the lucky recipients!!

Judy McKay said...

Stunning wedding card. Very pretty. Lots of very special details. Have a creative week and stay safe. Judy

Crafty Claire said...

Very pretty indeed with lots of texture so it's not too sugary xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10